May 09, 2024, 10:31:31 PMLatest Member: Wayken
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Want to make pvp active?

Want to make pvp active?

Started by Pein, April 25, 2014, 04:53:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pein

Bring back War Gods.

Maybe there might not be active players worth to become one, still there must be contests hosted weekly, so people will care to become better at pvp and start to improve their skills. Even if no one gets the gods, there will be better pvpers, and not to say, the playerbase of pvp may start to increase.

Iridion

>implying gods influenced pvp when they were "active"

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Pein

Quote from: Iridion on April 25, 2014, 05:39:04 AM
>implying gods influenced pvp when they were "active"
yea it's true lol n00b

Cooky

i think the gods just made people want to become the gods - didnt really make pvp more active. not sure on that though.

FalseProphet

Didn't someone recently buy a god (Ryura) and because the skin model was corrupted or something they were also given Gora for free. Meaning they have x2 of the gods. If you're that interested in pvp, then just drop that guy a message.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

matan124

The gods will not revive pvp imo.
If you want to revive pvp you should talk to ppl who want to revive pvp and each 1 of you need to open a only pvp guild so there will be like3-4 pvp guild and each 1 of will collect pvpers to their guild and make a weekly tourney between every1 and the winners get a prizes like jack head ect.
It will defenatly work if the prize given to the winners is really good, and then even more ppl will join the guilds coz there is a chance that you get a free good item or ppl just want to join the winning team which result the other teams train harder in order to win and have a good name in pvp.
The last time I saw a team room in pvp was like a year ago and I am sure ppl miss it too- fighting along your allies.
The format will be: 4 vs 4 , 3 vs 3 , and 2 vs 2
The only down side in this plan is getting the prize- every1 need to invest from their own items so it would be great if Santa or Allie will support those tourneys with exclusive items and I can assure you that pvp will be alive again in no time.
Nephthys

zomniethe4

gods never did shit to get pvp active
all it did was make a 8 room group stalk one person
gods cant even compete with others right now lol. theyd need a significant boost

Zom

Iridion

Quote from: zomniethe4 on April 25, 2014, 03:29:46 PM
gods never did **** to get pvp active
all it did was make a 8 room group stalk one person
gods cant even compete with others right now lol. theyd need a significant boost
when gods were allie's new toy they mainly served the purpose of 1)having allie stalk people with extremely op gear in a room as zom said and 2)idk about a second purpose rly

afterwards they just became very useless

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Pokeh

I had Kyurra (i think thats wat its called) for ~1-3 months a long time ago d00d it doesn't make pvp active for shit it just ruins the game.

The only fun I had with that thing was pvping allie or other "gods" cuz it was like speed vs trans or speed vs attack or w.e and was kinda interesting

qolderman

+1 to bring back gods, but I dont think it will make pvp more active
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

FalseProphet

If you want gods back that bad, then just buy it.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

ghostkid17

Then the people who get the gods become inactive and they die... again
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

BlackStickre

Quote from: ghostkid17 on April 26, 2014, 11:37:32 AM
Then the people who get the gods become inactive and they die... again

they should make a rule that if you win a god account by the rules, you need to play on it like 5times a week or less/more, and if they don't  staff will take the accounts back

FalseProphet

Why input god accounts and try hard to prove you deserve the account, when they can be brought? People will just buy them making them of less value, and easy to come by to play against. All it would do is just add new items to the game, just like how other items were implemented into the game

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-