May 10, 2024, 01:08:31 AMLatest Member: QianalindBup
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Want to make pvp active?

Want to make pvp active?

Started by Pein, April 25, 2014, 04:53:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corr

Allow players to 'rent' a god account for a certain amount of money = Profit.

You're welcome.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

BlackStickre

I think they should first make bc back active and not let people pay to be good, they gotta earn it themselves and not just buy good things and act good. They should make special events and not ****ing free giving away parts, staff should be more active.
Staff nor admins should do something about it because it became boring and a paygame

Allie

Quote from: FalseProphet on April 26, 2014, 08:12:00 AM
If you want gods back that bad, then just buy it.

100% of your posts in this thread are implying god accounts (or otherwise god armours) can be bought.
Please, for the love of god, fact check before you spam a thread with false information. If you can deliver me a screenshot of any non-god wearing god armour, I shall make a video apology.
Get smitten.

FalseProphet

Quote from: Allie on April 26, 2014, 09:23:54 PM

100% of your posts in this thread are implying god accounts (or otherwise god armours) can be bought.
Please, for the love of god, fact check before you spam a thread with false information. If you can deliver me a screenshot of any non-god wearing god armour, I shall make a video apology.
Get smitten.

Touche. You caught me.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Rossbach

Get smitten.

*Edits files*

Omnomnom eating toast.

FalseProphet

April 26, 2014, 11:04:00 PM #20 Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 11:09:15 PM by FalseProphet
Quote from: Rossbach on April 26, 2014, 10:45:17 PM

Get smitten.

*Edits files*

::), bad quality ss i know but only know of this cheap screenshot software. When's the video coming;)?

"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Pokeh

Quote from: Rossbach on April 26, 2014, 10:45:17 PM

Get smitten.

*Edits files*
lol just realized hiddenware hasn't been used in like forever

zomniethe4

Why Gods shouldn't be brought back:

-Waste of time to work on buffs for something that is now outclassed with new updates.

-Can no longer serve a contribution as pvp is not even an active type.

-Nearly EVERYONE who has ever owned a god was only consistently active for around 2 weeks. Then the god gets abandoned and the whole process starts over.

-Many of the people here just suck ass and do not deserve a god.

As a 2 or 3x god owner, I honestly believe that the gods are no longer of use. Don't get me wrong, I still get on my account every once in a while, but it's only for showing off the armor.

-

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-