BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » A short "history" of Pein

A short "history" of Pein

Started by Pein, April 27, 2014, 12:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomniethe4

Zom

LightRequiem

Quote from: rajesh on April 30, 2014, 08:46:26 PM
pein is da best in a server in which all the best players have been gone for awhile

Quote from: LightRequiem on April 29, 2014, 12:39:44 PM
All the good players have already left, and I guarantee you that most of them never intend on coming back.

KillerPig

oh my god
i now have brain cancer from read this thread
O MY GOD

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

sirhamtaro

matan124

Quote from: rajesh on April 30, 2014, 08:46:26 PM
Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on April 29, 2014, 08:56:09 AM
Dat ego

you don't even play pvp I don't think you have the right to say something about his ego thh

Quote from: matan124 on April 29, 2014, 09:35:49 AM
even without the ego, he dont even proof what he is saying. he didnt pvp any1 so far or if he did he either lost or pvped with some1 random that never pvped before and thinks he is good coz he won a random person that dont know how to pvp lol

I played with pein today and I truly belive he is rank 1. if you are so tough let's play stake
they called me ---------- or Laeta

you are probably a random guy that never pvped before, you only got 2 posts and u joined this year - you dont even have the right to say who is good and who is not, and i am saying this as 1 of the oldests pvpers that still playing from time to time here. i would gess that you are pein's alt anyway lawl

also pein is not the best pvper on the server... there are way better pvpers then him that still play from time to time.

my point is that if he claim to be the best pvper he must prove it before saying that everywhere, which he didnt and probably not gona.

edit: and sure, ill pvp you my ign- Nephthys
Nephthys

Iridion

>suddendly everybody is oldest pvper top notch optimism and leader and funder of the air crush tactic or whatever

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Pein

Quote from: Corr on April 30, 2014, 10:46:32 PM
We got another Opti in the house sans the intelligence and PvP skillz.
Never played with ya in my lifetime.
GG.

@rajesh
Thanks for the backup.

@matan
I don't even need alts or anyone to prove it, I can do it myself.

-----

People should PvP me or atleast login to comment on me. Actually someone had realised about it, and slowly, it'll be clear to everyone. I'm always up for any PvP match.

matan124

when i log in you are not on lol
anyway need to w8 a little coz my pc died and my laptop keys are bad so when i fix my pc ill pvp u
Nephthys

Pein

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-