May 06, 2024, 12:44:55 PMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » Competitive Game » Raids » Ross' Raid team

Ross' Raid team

Started by Rossbach, October 09, 2013, 06:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Rossbach

January 16, 2014, 03:40:55 PM #136 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 07:10:58 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Cooky on January 16, 2014, 03:25:32 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on January 16, 2014, 03:24:18 PM
Actually we don't need a patch anymore. ::)

why
Ross was mainly pressing for a med / non-derpy patch to do Cher at the start, because everyone would fk up on him. However due to recent fixes (=/) there is no need for that. It was more or less a player that can actually doge bullets while luring the Cher. A patch can come useful for Kow, while Ross hates the idea of 1k TD, he can just send someone off to combo him. (Or in the case of nubs these days, upper spam him which is 10x slower.) Ross might as well get Kow then. As long as you understand how to combo a Kow, as well as know what to do when he runs away from you, then you might as well be in the official raid team... Still surprised at the raid members upper spamming him. Then when the Kow runs they chase after him. ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Bombz

Quote from: Cooky on January 16, 2014, 01:07:14 PM
Still have to get RT1 set though

I can help you get rt1 set :P

Reviax

Quote from: Rossbach on January 16, 2014, 03:40:55 PMThen when the Kow runs they chase after him. ::)
That is one of the most annoying things I see in 221. >_>

Usually I just shoot 1 bullet at it and it comes running back shortly.

How does Ross do it?

Allie

run the other way, it'll come back

medchiller

Quote from: Reviax on January 16, 2014, 10:44:52 PM
That is one of the most annoying things I see in 221. >_>

Usually I just shoot 1 bullet at it and it comes running back shortly.

How does Ross do it?
Shooting the Kow does work but I find it less effective. By the time you get all sorted out and shoot at it the bullet also has to travel to the running mob making it take longer. Running away will essentially do the opposite and shrink the distance that the Kow has to run for you to be out of its sight. This is faster and will cause the Kow to be closer for an easier lure. ;)

-Speedy-

Quote from: Allie on January 16, 2014, 12:58:52 PM
Quote from: droid zylon1 on January 15, 2014, 12:04:35 PM
ross could ya pm me the progress so farr? i wona know but dont wona spam your raid team post ::)

we're about halfway through block 3.
our main issue is that med is the only non-derp patch we can find, so the raids immediately cancelled if he's not there, and it's a wipe if he doesn't make it.
ill play raid with you guys i know im a little rusty but ill practice today and tommorow and get back in it.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Experiences

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Rossbach

Just to note, Ross will not be here on Sat to warn people about the raid. Everyone is expected to be here on Sat. Ross wants to finish it that day.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

opuiq3

Quote from: Rossbach on January 17, 2014, 12:44:22 AM
Just to note, Ross will not be here on Sat to warn people about the raid. Everyone is expected to be here on Sat. Ross wants to finish it that day.  ::)
Finish the whole raid?
Good luck guys!
Btw, who would get the first drop anyway?

^yw allie

medchiller

Probably Ross, it's his raid and he has developed the majority of the strats ;)

opuiq3

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 17, 2014, 12:50:06 AM
Quote from: medchiller on January 17, 2014, 12:49:26 AM
Probably Ross, it's his raid and he has developed the majority of the strats ;)

Yea ross then you med (the two who are the best/do most work). The  probably ffa or maybe an order.
Ok.
It would be cool to see you guys EARN the first RT2 sets

^yw allie

medchiller

Tbh the boxes aren't on anyone's radar really yet due to the fact we still have yet to beat the raid. ::)

Madprox

I remember Allie saying she'd give everyone in the team to complete the raid, the whole set upon completion.
I'm not sure if she'll go through with this though.

Also, after being completed, the 2nd raid map, 235, will probably get another (final) small nerve.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

medchiller

Was probably away that raid and i'm assuming you mean nerf xD

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-