May 05, 2024, 08:21:47 AMLatest Member: asianhero444
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » No legitimate reason to lock the thread

No legitimate reason to lock the thread

Started by NeoKiller, November 15, 2012, 09:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

Quote from: Allie->bringing the past into this "do you agree with this specific warning, you know, the one I got like 2 minutes ago"

wasn't going to, but seriously just go away, your hate against the establishment is too much for poor old me to handle.
locked.
It was just a question as I've accepted the warning already.
You had absolutely no valid reason to lock the thread as we were talking normally without any flame/spam/whatever.
Also I don't get why you're implying I'd hate the establishment. I just wanted my question answered.
For me it just seems that you locked the thread because I was simply right and you recognized you went too far which is not a big deal and can happen.
I just wanted to know if I was right but with locking the thread you confirmed it.

So yeah, you locked the thread for no reason in my opinion.
Before I start any drama or arguing with you I lock this because I just wanted to say this.
inb4 you gonna post here, PM me please since noone will be able to refute your statements in case they're completly.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-