May 22, 2024, 06:48:48 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » Opti's Signature contest!

Opti's Signature contest!

Started by Optimism, February 17, 2011, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

Quote from: Optimism on February 25, 2011, 11:55:08 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on February 25, 2011, 11:49:32 PM
No I'm referring to how multiple players said the same thing without any proof attacking one player, and it's happened before AND because somethings not stated directly in the rules no one seems to have the common sense on this forum to make out what a flame is. You called him out without anything to back you up, no reasoning, no reason to do it. If you're as smart as you seem, the least you could do was to provide reasoning behind your statements.

My reasoning was the disparity between text detail/placement and the signature itself. Especially, in his first set of signatures where the text was colored, while the signature was black and white. There is plenty of reason and logic to substantiate my claim. Plenty.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Jeffalo13

Did you jackasses even read the part where Opti said he was joking?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Racenata

Guys im not making it idc about 50mil its just a game. Wow guys i got 50 mil gigas who cares its a game.. Give it to Iri.. Oh yeah also Opti your the jew im hitler so yea.. Also id like to see you try to demote him something you cant do/ lie to us about it which there for your a bastard ok? Yea guys we have a GM influeincing us to lie yay. Allie told me "He does not have database access to demote people in-game, and if I gave him access to demote people on the forum he'd be able to demote us."

^ Credits to Muncay, Meta, Faith, and Myself

^ I'll miss you Gramps :D.

zepher2211

GG with posting your reasoning in a whole seperate thread where the subject wasn't actually about this thread. :/
Powersurge
Headstrong

Bounty

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Optimism

February 26, 2011, 12:17:59 AM #125 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 12:19:12 AM by Optimism
Quote from: Racenata on February 26, 2011, 12:16:32 AM
Guys im not making it idc about 50mil its just a game. Wow guys i got 50 mil gigas who cares its a game.. Give it to Iri.. Oh yeah also Opti your the jew im hitler so yea.. Also id like to see you try to demote him something you cant do/ lie to us about it which there for your a bastard ok? Yea guys we have a GM influeincing us to lie yay. Allie told me "He does not have database access to demote people in-game, and if I gave him access to demote people on the forum he'd be able to demote us."

LOL.

This is exactly how the last signature ripping situation unfolded. Sadly, that guy had the kahunas to admit he was lying.

That is a very easy signature to work with, so, I am assuming you begged for another one because you couldn't find a signature with the details required to copy/paste onto this forum and claim as your own. Nor could you re-make a signature legitly close to that level.

"GG"
- Opti -
- Retired -

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Racenata

Optimism

February 26, 2011, 12:19:33 AM #128 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 12:20:10 AM by Optimism
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on February 26, 2011, 12:18:32 AM
Guys, I have a cool link for you.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/joke

BUT I WAS SRS XD.

@ Muncay -- its common sense to only think that signature to be ripped. I merely said what everyone was thinking. I didn't think such an obvious rip needed an explanation.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Racenata

February 26, 2011, 12:20:53 AM #129 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 12:22:00 AM by zepher2211
Jeff got something to show you: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Demoted thats what you and Opti deserve As GM and fourm mod you should be influencing players not to do this stuff that was very --- doing the dictionary thing Jeff.

Racenata

@ Opti

Only you and Jeff thought that it was ripped i guess you guys are everyone?

zepher2211

You're obviously not very good at gfx since it wasn't a rip :/
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

February 26, 2011, 12:23:28 AM #132 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 12:23:47 AM by Optimism
Quote from: Racenata on February 26, 2011, 12:20:53 AM
Jeff got something to show you: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Demoted thats what you and Opti deserve As GM and fourm mod you should be influencing players not to do this stuff that was very gay doing the dictionary thing Jeff.

How about I view the last 4 pages and warn you to the point of you being banned? Technically, if I wanted to, I could. I've not flamed or harassed you with one word. You merely perceive the obvious pointing out of your signature as being ripped to be a flame. Yet now, you don't even want to make an attempt at retribution, where I would give a public apology and 50 million + possibly the rewards to this thread. Wow? I'm ashamed. Luckily, I'm a nice guy. As for your brother, hes carrying out his position with bias, as he didn't warn you upon blatant infractions.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Racenata on February 26, 2011, 12:21:46 AM
@ Opti

Only you and Jeff thought that it was ripped i guess you guys are everyone?

What are you talking about?  I said it was a nice sig with shitty text.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Racenata

Hmm. Well I guess even though your a GM you started flaming us therefore we flamed you. If you tryed to banned me you must Also ban everyone who flamed meaning you jeff me Muncay and Meta also i dont think Allie would like that.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-