May 16, 2024, 04:38:05 AMLatest Member: CashLoansjat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » Opti's Signature contest!

Opti's Signature contest!

Started by Optimism, February 17, 2011, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

February 26, 2011, 12:27:39 AM #135 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 12:27:58 AM by Optimism
Quote from: Racenata on February 26, 2011, 12:26:26 AM
Hmm. Well I guess even though your a GM you started flaming us therefore we flamed you. If you tryed to banned me you must Also ban everyone who flamed meaning you jeff me Muncay and Meta also i dont think Allie would like that.

Well, I've stated to this point, that you rip signatures and place terrible text within them. If you want to dispute this claim, then go back a few pages and get to work.

\leaves.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Racenata

HAHAHAH DO YOU STILL THINK YOU CAN DEMOTE HAHAHAH / worst GM ever met.

^ Credits to Muncay, Meta, Faith, and Myself

^ I'll miss you Gramps :D.

Optimism

Quote from: Racenata on February 26, 2011, 12:27:59 AM
HAHAHAH DO YOU STILL THINK YOU CAN DEMOTE HAHAHAH / worst GM ever met.

lol. I can't demote your brother, for the last time. Nor would I, as this was ENTIRELY a joke (aside from the fact that you rip signatures :P).
- Opti -
- Retired -

Jeffalo13

I didn't see any flaming here, as I few flaming as a one-way diss contest, or a very heated argument, and all that has happened here is, well, crap. 

ON TOPIC LIKE A BOSS:

Would you wear a secks box if I made you one, Opti 8)?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Optimism

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on February 26, 2011, 12:30:23 AM
I didn't see any flaming here, as I few flaming as a one-way diss contest, or a very heated argument, and all that has happened here is, well, crap. 

ON TOPIC LIKE A BOSS:

Would you wear a secks box if I made you one, Opti 8)?

YEAH ;o.
- Opti -
- Retired -

zepher2211

Aside from the fact that you're completely wrong you're reasoning is based off what you think and you started all this because you claimed a person ripped sigs without any proof what so ever, then posting it in a separate thread where I asked what you though flaming was and you assumed I was speaking of here. Maybe all this will teach you I don't really like "joking."
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

Quote from: zepher2211 on February 26, 2011, 12:33:46 AM
Aside from the fact that you're completely wrong you're reasoning is based off what you think and you started all this because you claimed a person ripped sigs without any proof what so ever, then posting it in a separate thread where I asked what you though flaming was and you assumed I was speaking of here. Maybe all this will teach you I don't really like "joking."

Then learn to joke around. My point maintains itself. Your brother refuses to redeem himself after agreeing to do so. This leads me to one conclusion -- my initial one: Your brother rips signatures.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Bounty

February 26, 2011, 12:37:02 AM #143 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 12:37:31 AM by Bounty

I LIKE PIE!

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

zepher2211

Quote from: Optimism on February 26, 2011, 12:35:26 AM

Then learn to joke around. My point maintains itself. Your brother refuses to redeem himself after agreeing to do so. This leads me to one conclusion -- my initial one: Your brother rips signatures.

You're render was lamely huge and the version that was smaller that you said "worked" no one else could appear to see O.o.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

February 26, 2011, 12:37:48 AM #145 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 12:38:31 AM by Optimism
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on February 26, 2011, 12:36:41 AM
Color?

Our favorite manly color -- pink.

@ muncay -- its called re-size it. LOL?

High quality renders start "lamely huge". Wow dude, your bro is pro.
- Opti -
- Retired -

zepher2211

Quote from: Bounty on February 26, 2011, 12:37:02 AM

I LIKE PIE!

I'm Glad.
Powersurge
Headstrong

zepher2211

Quote from: Optimism on February 26, 2011, 12:37:48 AM
Color?

It's called lrn2pickbetterenders O.o.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Bounty

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Optimism

February 26, 2011, 12:39:27 AM #149 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 12:39:55 AM by Optimism
Quote from: zepher2211 on February 26, 2011, 12:38:54 AM
Quote from: Optimism on February 26, 2011, 12:37:48 AM
Color?

It's called lrn2pickbetterenders O.o.

You mean pick a render he can find a signature for and rip?

LOL. That render is so ****ing easy to work with -- easy to follow flow and easy to create depth (color blending d/t render color).
- Opti -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-