May 03, 2024, 03:16:51 PMLatest Member: Vamjails
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » new pvp mode

new pvp mode

Started by droid zylon1, December 03, 2013, 12:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid zylon1

i dont have much time to time this but a equal pvp match. like the halloween event was. all bots have the same stats hp atk and all that. it would come down to pure skill to win :3. I think this is an amazing suggestion. please think this threw :)\

~PoKa/G5

messenger123

December 03, 2013, 12:14:29 PM #1 Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 02:02:58 PM by messenger123
+1

Cooky

don't see a negative in it

+1

Experiences

+1, I agree, would make a game more interesting.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Bombz

messenger123

Quote from: Bombz on December 03, 2013, 02:03:34 PM
Quote from: messenger123 on December 03, 2013, 12:14:29 PM
+1

lol I see you edited it from -1 to +1

anywayz +1
no proof
dude this is a good suggestion why i would put -1???

cascaval123

Reviax

I was thinking about this a while ago. Maybe it can be just like the Bot Speed tag. Every stat will have it's own tag and we can set each individually. And for less annoyance there can be one tag that sets them all to the same set amount as you said. Even then it wouldn't come down to pure skill, but more skill would be involved.

(y)

Cooky

to make it simpler.. maybe make it so theres a check box in pvp and base that if checked would scale all the players stats to the same stats as the highest level player in the room. Or the room master

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Allie

That would put us in a similar situation bots originally faced.
Because all BOTS didn't have a majorly unique feature, the BOT with the best range, hitbox and avoidbox was the most common.
While it'd be slightly more "balanced", it'd likely skew in rams favour. The only way it'd work is if we created a balanced stat set for each bot that doesn't overpower another.

and have i ever been good at balancing?

Cooky

Iridion

Quote from: Allie on December 04, 2013, 12:04:10 PM
That would put us in a similar situation bots originally faced.
Because all BOTS didn't have a majorly unique feature, the BOT with the best range, hitbox and avoidbox was the most common.
While it'd be slightly more "balanced", it'd likely skew in rams favour. The only way it'd work is if we created a balanced stat set for each bot that doesn't overpower another.

and have i ever been good at balancing?
looool well said allie
well said

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-