May 02, 2024, 07:09:43 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » my rant on update

my rant on update

Started by Bombz, May 23, 2013, 05:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bombz

ok so here's my rant

here are the things that i dont mind or hate

removing tcs i dont mind cause thats not a big deal

lower exp for survival no beggie cause it was way too easy to level etc

now for coins well i know they will be added once the community is stable but that'll take a while and that will only happen if people get rid of there coins which is bullshit

and what really bugs me is the sell price yeah its to reduce inflation prob but now its hard for me to make giga and newbies out there, ofc the rich people wont care since they have an ocean full of gigas

and last one guild buffs, i know is for rich players to burn there gigas for a small boost but look 400m for luck buff? low levels/newbies thats impossible for them to get that much, and exp buff 500m thats nearly 1b for both (900m)

if the buff prices are lowered greatly this will encourage players to make there own guild with buffs rather then joining a guild that has exp and luck buff..

P.S: buffs are not part of the update but meh i added them anyway

spiderstar

Quote from: Bombz on May 23, 2013, 05:41:52 PM
the rich people wont care since they have an ocean full of gigas

These "rich" people also have to go through a series of taxes if you looked at the update so this update not only affects the new players but also the older players.

now for coins well i know they will be added once the community is stable but that'll take a while and that will only happen if people get rid of there coins which is bullshit

So you're saying we should allow coins to keep on stacking more and more and more?  No, that would be utterly ridiculous this update is an attempt to actually balance our economy instead of letting it go into the trash.

and last one guild buffs, i know is for rich players to burn there gigas for a small boost but look 400m for luck buff? low levels/newbies thats impossible for them to get that much, and exp buff 500m thats nearly 1b for both (900m)

If a guild master truly cared enough about their guild they would try to raise the money to get those buffs.  However, many guilds don't bother to get these buffs because they feel like they are fine.  People even felt this way before the update happened.

if the buff prices are lowered greatly this will encourage players to make there own guild with buffs rather then joining a guild that has exp and luck buff..

I don't see a lack of guilds being made at all, also buffs aren't really a key factor into joining a guild.  Players join a guild because they feel like they can benefit from the players or they want to be with friends.

Bombz

Quote from: spiderstar on May 23, 2013, 09:30:47 PM
the rich people wont care since they have an ocean full of gigas

These "rich" people also have to go through a series of taxes if you looked at the update so this update not only affects the new players but also the older players.

So you're saying we should allow coins to keep on stacking more and more and more?  No, that would be utterly ridiculous this update is an attempt to actually balance our economy instead of letting it go into the trash.

If a guild master truly cared enough about their guild they would try to raise the money to get those buffs.  However, many guilds don't bother to get these buffs because they feel like they are fine.  People even felt this way before the update happened.

I don't see a lack of guilds being made at all, also buffs aren't really a key factor into joining a guild.  Players join a guild because they feel like they can benefit from the players or they want to be with friends.

calm down...just giving my opinion lol

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

spiderstar

Quote from: Bombz on May 23, 2013, 09:37:17 PM
calm down...just giving my opinion lol

I was never aggravated by you lol, just pointing out some flaws in your rant as well as why some updates were made.
Basically what I'm saying is that everything was done for a reason instead of the Admins trying to make your life miserable.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-