May 02, 2024, 08:51:29 PMLatest Member: utaletrmpo
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » A little help? Membership problems.

A little help? Membership problems.

Started by NitroMan171, June 13, 2013, 01:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NitroMan171

So I bought 3 months of membership about an hour ago now, and I'm still not a member, am I missing something?  ???
4 Million gp? Go on then ;3

Feed Spiffy something spiffing :3

There's a difference between having a good gp score, and having a good guild. :I ~Nitroman

NitroMan171

There's a difference between having a good gp score, and having a good guild. :I ~Nitroman

zomniethe4

It's only been an hour bro and your thread hasn't moved anywhere, as in its at the top of the list, you don't need to bump it.
Just be patient.

Zom

fasterbro

Hmm if I remember kenny said it will take a bit since u will get the member so wait more

NitroMan171

Quote from: zomniethe4 on June 13, 2013, 02:10:52 PM
It's only been an hour bro and your thread hasn't moved anywhere, as in its at the top of the list, you don't need to bump it.
Just be patient.

Was bumping it to the frontpage, and it seems like that got me my reply. X)

I thought membership for this was automated and I'd done something wrong, but okais  :) I'll wait it out. thanks.

Selene

3 - 5 business days most likely. Probably hasn't been sent to Kenny yet.

It depends what card you use that's why.

NitroMan171

Quote from: Selene on June 13, 2013, 02:18:45 PM
3 - 5 business days most likely. Probably hasn't been sent to Kenny yet.

It depends what card you use that's why.

I literally just re-checked my paypal as you sent this, you're right its pending till the 20th. X) Sorry about the mix-up.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-