May 02, 2024, 09:44:14 PMLatest Member: utaletrmpo
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Stop being stupid

Stop being stupid

Started by Purple, August 24, 2013, 05:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

STOP BUYING MEMBERSHIP FROM PEOPLE THAT AREN'T ON THE TRUSTED LIST IT'S THERE FOR A ****ING REASON

^**** im special xd

HyperShadic6

Quote from: Purple on August 24, 2013, 05:05:18 PM
STOP BUYING MEMBERSHIP FROM PEOPLE THAT AREN'T ON THE TRUSTED LIST IT'S THERE FOR A ****ING REASON
Rarely. Very rarely it is possible for a person to not scam. Maybe people take that chance.

Materger

Lolz.  I've seen a lot more membership scams now a day. I have little to no idea why some people trust lv1 bots for a membership trade. Most of the time those lv1's send everything they've scammed to their main and delete the lv1 bot so it leaves me no way of tracking the rule breaker and leaves him/her free to scam again.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Glacier

Just curious, why don't people use admins/mods/trusted to middleman the trade? It helps prevent scamming.

briankang10

+1 to stating the obvious to those people who lack brain cells

Quote from: Glacier on August 25, 2013, 12:50:50 AM
Just curious, why don't people use admins/mods/trusted to middleman the trade? It helps prevent scamming.

I don't know about you, but this would be very time consuming plus they got better things too do. If people instead just only brought if their sure, or if they get scammed  not going to cry about it if they do .

Materger

Quote from: briankang10 on August 25, 2013, 04:29:44 AM

+1 to stating the obvious to those people who lack brain cells

I don't know about you, but this would be very time consuming plus they got better things too do. If people instead just only brought if their sure, or if they get scammed  not going to cry about it if they do .

I wouldn't mind being a middleman to prevent a scam, I've done it a few times before.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

yea do this

-PeaceLover-

ILL BE OFFICIAL MIDDLE MAN!

qolderman

I ASKED ALL ADMIN VERIFIED PPL AND THEY ALL SAID NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Helix-Live

Quote from: qolderman on August 25, 2013, 03:26:28 PM
I ASKED ALL ADMIN VERIFIED PPL AND THEY ALL SAID NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO MEM FOR YOU AHAHAAHAH

qolderman

Quote from: Danniieeooo on August 25, 2013, 05:42:33 PM
You never asked me and I'm on that list of sellers somewhere ::)
l0l I did
You said: im not selling member atm
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

Quote from: nemano9988 on August 26, 2013, 01:20:30 AM
can admins remake trusted member sellers list, so people could not be scammed so much?
why? no one on the list ever scammed as far as I know

that's why they are trusted sellers

MasterMerc

Quote from: Cooky on August 26, 2013, 01:25:26 AM
Quote from: nemano9988 on August 26, 2013, 01:20:30 AM
can admins remake trusted member sellers list, so people could not be scammed so much?
why? no one on the list ever scammed as far as I know

that's why they are trusted sellers

i think he wants a new updated one
#stopmegatron2k15

Roky

I wouldn't mind being a middleman .

IDiiL

Still. New players who want to be in trusted mem seller list need to sell some and show proofs to Yz.
IGN: PT Testament, 7S Blueberry, GD Testament, Lindsey <br />Guild: SevenSeeds (Leader)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-