May 02, 2024, 03:08:27 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs

Bais.

Started by Corr, August 30, 2013, 08:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corr

Explain.

I've gotten a few people to like base and in addition they've gotten others to try it and they have had no negatives about it.
Explain how to make base better for players. I believe it should be the most rewarding mode since it takes longer than PvP and Sector in order to accomplish the goal of winning. Takes a lot more effort and strategy. Kenny is planning to make base HP equivalent to Industrobe on all maps (So others can play star and  aquadeck without the fear of having 3 patches with full TA autospam the game).

It is the fairest mode (when it's a non op tag), a team that is smarter will always win against the team that has the better items. Making it balanced. Every bot plays a purpose so it won't be all surges/all rams/ all patches. The only reason why it's not perfected in terms of balance is because it doesn't have a stable playerbase. That's because their is no reward for winning a 15 min/20 min base match. As fun as it is to play a that long and not even realize the time, the only reward is a bunch of exp/gigas. I really think coins should be incorporated or some other kind of reward (gold bars? mid- rare item that spawns from the base?)

The longer the base match/the better your stats (MK's/PK's) the more chance you have of getting a better rare.

How bout it? Give it a try some more and you might love it, or might like it. Or go back to your rut and do the same thing you always do just for a few points in gp since that's all you really fight for. In base you fight for that and so much more. Really creating competition which what this game was based off of.

#Lov3Bais

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Cooky

if I recall correctly, the Q & A revealed there would be a big base update, but that was almost a year ago

hoping something gets done to the mode to make more people play it

zomniethe4

Zom

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Allie

Quote from: Cooky on August 30, 2013, 10:35:39 PM
if I recall correctly, the Q & A revealed there would be a big base update, but that was almost a year ago

The update is on its way, but it will be released in steps.
The first update of which is coming very early September (not base-related, initial release was estimated at september 1st, but had some setbacks).

Helix-Live

BvB is brilliant however hardly anyone is around for it

HyperShadic6

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

ghostkid17

Quote from: Corr on August 30, 2013, 08:13:30 PM
I've gotten a few people to like base and they have had no negatives about it.
I'm one of these people and I may not be the best but still, in full rooms so much happens, often it's a very close game and it's fun.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

lara538

I already liked base in BOTS but corr made me like more along with MfxPounder and Tiny Patch mainly, last winter if im not mistaken. Im far from being the best in base but corr and some zealers have great participation on how "good" at base i turned on. I dont really know what corr and zeal "did", i dont know much about the dislikes we have in this community, i just really hope base isnt removed and become a lil less dead at least, im rly thinking into comeback for some days to see if i found some base rooms, i really like the game mode.
What if we find a bunch of ppl that like base and we all base at the same time in like 3 full rooms if possible(...) with the same room name, smth like #Lov3Bais like corr said or Dont remove base Allie, Base is not dead!!! ... ?
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

FallenShadow

Quote from: ghostkid17 on August 31, 2013, 08:21:11 PM
Quote from: Corr on August 30, 2013, 08:13:30 PM
I've gotten a few people to like base and they have had no negatives about it.
I'm one of these people and I may not be the best but still, in full rooms so much happens, often it's a very close game and it's fun.

I'd agree with Oreos. I am new to playing and awful at it but it is fun. I never really played base for fun, most of the time it was for boosting. Only time I would play for fun would be with pig or nik and they would always dominate me. Just recently I joined one of Corr's room and started playing and it's actually pretty fun. Only reason I don't always play is cause of the no op tag and my laziness to remove the items but it would be no fun with op items.

Base shouldn't be removed.

-Speedy-

Not even going to lie i just based with corr and some others. it was so fun, think of it like search and destroy in cod. Takes thinking to know  when to attack and everything. I really liked it and if it was upgraded it would be so fun to play. Its fun now but a little more updates and so many will play. let guys like corr and pig that know how to base make the base community good and stuff, Because they know so much about it.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Cooky

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-