May 02, 2024, 12:20:41 PMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Watch out if you buy a recurring membership!

Watch out if you buy a recurring membership!

Started by kogaran, September 29, 2013, 12:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kogaran

:'( I don't know how it happened, or why for that matter, but my paypal account got double charged for a 3 month member....needless to say I'm not going to renew my membership unless I am sure this problem is fixed.....but watch out because this also happened to a friend of mine not long ago! :'(
<br />

Allie

I'm certain our system does not charge twice on one purchase.
Recurrence, however, is made clear various times that it will charge you every 3 months until you cancel.

If your problem is the first, than I can honestly say nothing except paypal screwed up, and you will probably be refunded.
If it's the second, now you know what happened. Link to cancelling can be found here.

kogaran

*sigh* I know it's not your guys'is fault, it is more so a warning about paypal screwing up, and an admission of my own lack of understanding as to why this has happened. (and this would not be the first time Paypal has screwed with me)

(P.S. Didn't know were to actually post this, so I decided that the rant forum would be best)
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-