May 02, 2024, 04:29:03 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » my new friend

my new friend

Started by Cooky, September 18, 2014, 10:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on September 18, 2014, 09:19:06 PM
I prolly woulda given it to someone else
you can see he has a scarf around his neck it says USM 5 years of service (which is the place where I work)  so its pretty neat to have  :D   they only give out the dogs to people who have worked there for a long time

Thornz

Quote from: Cooky on September 18, 2014, 09:31:43 PM
Quote from: Thornz on September 18, 2014, 09:19:06 PM
I prolly woulda given it to someone else
you can see he has a scarf around his neck it says USM 5 years of service (which is the place where I work)  so its pretty neat to have  :D   they only give out the dogs to people who have worked there for a long time

I wonder why someone threw it away, lol. You could at least donate it to thrift if you didn't like it....

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on September 18, 2014, 09:45:02 PM
I wonder why someone threw it away, lol. You could at least donate it to thrift if you didn't like it....

i think they got fired or quit because the office was all cleaned out and the trash was full of stuff

-Speedy-

Quote from: Yz on September 18, 2014, 08:39:56 PM
one of you are embarrassing yourselves and i'm telling you for your own good.. should stop attacking so much :s

s

p
e
                          e
                                                                      d
y

Yup im so embarrassed you sure caught me.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Cooky

speedy please stop or warning  :-\

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on September 18, 2014, 10:10:13 PM
speedy please stop or warning  :-
Warn me please. Since i have broke soo much rules about talking about your stuffed animals.
 attacking, causing drama

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Madprox

Quote from: -Speedy- on September 18, 2014, 10:15:59 PM
Quote from: Cooky on September 18, 2014, 10:10:13 PM
speedy please stop or warning  :-\
Warn me please. Since i have broke soo much rules about talking about your stuffed animals.
You're going off-topic. This isn't spam. So dont push it.

@Cooky
I was wondering what was on his collar, that makes it even more "acceptable" for you to keep it. It hqs extra meaning. Like a little trophy :D

I have loaaaaads of stuffed animals in my room as well btw, they're all in a bag in a closet, from when I was younger,  but one is still in my bed, one hat my dad bought my when I was 2 months old and had to go to hospital for surgery because I couldn't breathe.
I always slept with that and couldn't sleep if I didn't have it with me, when I was a kid..
Now it's in my bed cause. Idk. Has value and a meaning. It never left my side as a kid so why would I get rid of it bow right? :)
+ I have a tiny teddybear on my desk that a friend from America sent me by airmail c:
His name is Spike.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

wow that's actually pretty cool max  :D

i have a box of old stuffed animals too from my childhood the only one on my bed tho is a teddy bear from when i was in the hospital one time

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

lceJJfish

I have a friend who I found in the waste bin too, the label says oscar though I didn't want him to be reminded of being abandoned by his previous owner so I renamed him dumpy :D

Madprox

Quote from: lceJJfish on September 18, 2014, 10:55:09 PM
I have a friend who I found in the waste bin too, the label says oscar though I didn't want him to be reminded of being abandoned by his previous owner so I renamed him dumpy :D

you said that in suuuuuch a cute way :D

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

medchiller

Quote from: lceJJfish on September 18, 2014, 10:55:09 PM

When I saw the picture I immediately burst out laughing.

Glad you found a friend for Trixy

Cooky

ModProto

Quote from: Selene on September 18, 2014, 07:41:24 PM
I feel so bad for you, holy ****.

Very professional... *Claps*

I don't see why people flame him for this, I wouldn't have collected the stuffed animal or posted it but I still respect his decision to do so, people can be so rude.

-Brandon

Godz

Quote from: Cooky on September 18, 2014, 10:29:57 PM
wow that's actually pretty cool max  :D

i have a box of old stuffed animals too from my childhood the only one on my bed tho is a teddy bear from when i was in the hospital one time

Omg i had one too from the same place but I lost it  >:(
Imma search real hard for him!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-