May 04, 2024, 01:08:44 PMLatest Member: FrankClaip
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Im leaving the community of boutcheetah

Im leaving the community of boutcheetah

Started by Ramk1ng, August 10, 2013, 03:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramk1ng

I'm here to announce i will be leaving the community, i am not enjoying the game as i used to and im going to try to stop gaming and enjoy more reallife.

I would like to say thanks to a few people who made me be the bc player i am today.

Firey above all ofcourse, when i joined boutcheetah again, the same day FireY already recognized me from before guildwhipe and invited me directly in his guild sympathy, me and him made sympathy as it was and i regret nothing.

Yz for the friendship and being supportive but honest to me, you really helped me allot and i appreciate it.

Experience ( i know shes mod but i still like to call her this way ;) ) and Dannii for the great friendship they gave me, we always had fun playing together and i wish both of u the best in life.

I would like to give my thanks to Allie, Santa and Yz for making sure bc runs the way it does and i hope u guys go on with the good work.

I would like to say thanks to Gm selene for being here around for such a long time and im glad she is head gm and the other staff members, Also i would like to say thanks to max for helping me out here and there and to answer the mail u send me about a month back, i was talking about u my friend :)

I am sorry if im forgetting someone else but i really wish the best of luck to all of you and i hope to see you all once again.

Farewell

~Ramk1ng

paranoia

You dont have to necessarily play the game you can stick around on forums instead.  People will miss having a good chat with you.
Well so long friend.
EGK!

MasterMerc

#stopmegatron2k15

Selene

Cooky

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

loewe98

Ramk1ng , i won't forget you for evrything you did for me and helping  the guild . You were a great player and we had alot off fun together ;) ! I stil got your fb , so for me you wont be gone ^-^ Enjoy real life and keep your good job and i hope you wil get payed well. After many hours sector we stil had a great time :P ! Cheers bro !

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-