May 03, 2024, 02:31:00 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Steal from the rich give to the poor

Steal from the rich give to the poor

Started by Borderlands, April 16, 2013, 01:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borderlands

Hi ladies & Gents,

Firstly i'd like to say that this message will get me banned & i.p banned. However, i know this would happen but i want to admit a few things firstly, i've been a member of this community for about 1-2 years now. I've had many and many accounts for example;
-Batman
-Archfiend
-Dreadfulwolf-
-Dreadfullycan
and older ones but the ones from year ago or longer i can't quite remember all i know is they are banned like always the reasons for this is from scamming/hacking. However, each time i have been caught i have scammed and took items i have distributed from myself and given to and spread my items across the boutcheetah community online through giveaways. My latest one, involved on my dreadfulwolf giving away jacks, tc's, metorium set, account, and even member. The reason i'm doing this is because i am quitting boutcheetah for good. Most of you hate me anyway so this post doesn't really matter and will probably be removed. My lastest of actions was taking 10mil coins from Ilovemoney which i then used to give away free items to others in the community and because of this i sold some of the coins to buy member for other players so hope you enjoy your items people as you now know where you got them from. I have been playing for ages now and well it's time for me too stop being an arsehole and grow up now. Good getting to know some of you even though half the players i knew 2 years ago are also in-active/ banned now themselves. I remember pig too back in the days as well as gramps i was around then. Now to wish you all well in your lives and hope you have fun and enjoy yourselves and all that shizz. P.S Don't try this yourselves as this = BAD.

Well yeah that's it i guess can't think of what else i need to include but yeah, have fun. Enjoy yourselves!

~Arron Price.

Yz

Yes, it is bad. You're an asshole. Goodbye.

And I knew it was you.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-