May 11, 2024, 10:43:53 PMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Bots returned!!!!

Bots returned!!!!

Started by syborg, July 15, 2013, 05:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

syborg

bots acclaim as alot of your remember is returned

http://bots.zylongaming.com/

the company maybe changed, but the game is still the same good classic game

1 more thing to the admins:make ads to bots if you want people will back to play ,because alot of people think the game is closed.

Purple

Quote from: syborg on July 15, 2013, 05:03:10 AM
bots acclaim as alot of your remember is returned

http://bots.zylongaming.com/

the company maybe changed, but the game is still the same good classic game

1 more thing to the admins:make ads to bots if you want people will back to play ,because alot of people think the game is closed.

People know it exists, but nobody plays it.

^**** im special xd

syborg

July 15, 2013, 12:27:27 PM #2 Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 12:37:02 PM by syborg
Quote from: nanak tatum on July 15, 2013, 05:36:16 AM
I would play it but it wont work for me. And every time I make a topic on BC asking for help no one listens. So **** the game.

1)i know what the problem is :when you click on play its do nothing and get out from bots
well, all what you have to do is click on setting and than click on save
but only if this is your prob if not than i dont know what your problem is
just to let you know alot of people dont know what to do with that problem and that why they dont play
and 1 more thing if you want i can help you in bots just send me a message and ill read it

2) for the first that write nobody plays it, well people play bots the only reason alot of people plays boutcheetah its because they think bots closed and i talked with some people and told them bots back and after i told them they back to play bots

Cooky

its not even shown or talked about anywhere on the Zylon Gaming website lol whatsup with that?

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

syborg

Quote from: Cooky on July 15, 2013, 01:24:36 PM
its not even shown or talked about anywhere on the Zylon Gaming website lol whatsup with that?
its not talked or shown about anywhere because zylon don't pay attention to that game.right now they care about boutcheetah.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-