May 12, 2024, 03:43:16 AMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » @RK

@RK

Started by EnergyCell2, May 18, 2014, 09:23:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnergyCell2

"I find this topic ironic because you were highly boasting about how you could get someone easily banned because you often talk to Allie, etc just a few days ago in the lobby  Roll Eyes

anyway considering I wasn't around for the original ban of said account I will leave this to anyone of the admins to decide  Grin"

This was my orginal account in 2012, i don't actually care if i don't get unbanned or not, it's just the name..
Also, i was banned before i talked often to Admins.. i really wish i asked her when she was active...
Yes. I'm xhalo7. I guess you'll have to deal with that.
Ban me. I don't give a shit. I'll make my return one day.

Yz

just to note, you have absolutely 0 power here and allie would never make a decision based on what you want. j/s cuz of the lobby part
DISCORD killyzkill

EnergyCell2

Quote from: Yz on May 18, 2014, 09:25:49 AM
just to note, you have absolutely 0 power here and allie would never make a decision based on what you want. j/s cuz of the lobby part

i know, did u notice this topic was for RK to explain what he said >_>

Yz

yes, i also noticed everything you said that mentioned admins and allie, and none of that means anything which is why i posted lol
DISCORD killyzkill

EnergyCell2

i do know i mean nothing for all of you.

but the fact that allie unbanned one of my hardhacked account, has to mean something doesn't it?

Yz

Quote from: EnergyCell2 on May 18, 2014, 09:44:29 AM

but the fact that allie unbanned one of my hardhacked account, has to mean something doesn't it?

nope it actually doesn't.
DISCORD killyzkill

JustRK

Quote from: EnergyCell2 on May 18, 2014, 09:44:29 AM

Why do you always have to be such a drama llama lol. Even if you claim not to care you had enough interest to make a thread about it instead of PM'ing an admin or myself. It was a nice try I guess.

It's just funny what people say when they think staff aren't online and then as soon as I switch accounts (which I didn't last time) their whole act changes in a heartbeat.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-