May 02, 2024, 08:56:51 PMLatest Member: utaletrmpo
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » In spite of recent events...

In spite of recent events...

Started by Allie, September 23, 2012, 11:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

droid zylon1

Quote from: Allie on September 23, 2012, 11:05:21 PM
We in Zylon Gaming are considering a full economy reset.
What this means is resetting everyone's gigas, coins and bot stract to 0 (excluding 500 gigas).
The shop will be heavily modified, sales prices will be modified to reflect an actually-working economy and all methods of obtaining gigas will be modified for everyone to build back up on.

We understand all the troubles that have been going on lately, but this has been a long time coming, and the stake issue has been a hard hit giving us a reason to finally do this.
We will not if everyone is against it, but please, when telling us your thoughts, consider the well being of the game more so than personal gain. The game needs this.

I'll be doing a Q&A on this in about 20 minutes in-game, whether there's anyone there or not.

what about the low channel coin and giga shop? i spent all offered all my coins and giggas there... can i still get items?

nourr993

NO not the low server i still owe Yz 26m gigas from low shop event
and coins too lol u can half them or atleast 1/4 or 1/5 them
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

demyx

This is the worst decision taken by admin, think how many people will leave the BOTSCHEETAH if you will introduced this rule!

Rossbach

September 24, 2012, 04:26:25 PM #94 Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 04:26:44 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: demyx on September 24, 2012, 04:25:24 PM
This is the worst decision taken by admin, think how many people will leave the BOTSCHEETAH if you will introduced this rule!

This is not a rule, and this is not BOTSCHEETAH.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

mic99

If this does happen, maybe they could make a Set for each 100m you have.
This wont happen i just like the idea :D

denilligaal

And now I just gained 25 mil coins and started to play this game again it will be taken all away D: well notify if this will be implented on forehand so i can spend al my coins before it is all gone

Zdragow

Just putting this up again so the people who seemingly don't want to read the entire thread can get a better understanding of the situation.

If any of you were actually in-game at the time of the Q&A you would realize that the resetting of personal wealth would only be used as a last resort. Instead, Allie has come up with come different options that will be implemented long before personal wealth is touched. To quote another poster in this thread:

Quote from: KillerPig on Yesterday at 09:00:31 PM
Allie's ideas:

Option 1. remove all means of getting gigas (sector, bvb, pvp, reselling to shop) ------- temporary
Option 2. put 1% tax on all transactions ingame, 3% on marketplace --------- permanent
Option 3. implement several new "money sinks". ex: 200 mill for custom lobby color for 1 week

Adamp

September 24, 2012, 06:20:36 PM #98 Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 06:21:03 PM by Adamp
Quote from: Zdragow on September 24, 2012, 06:15:54 PM
Just putting this up again so the people who seemingly don't want to read the entire thread can get a better understanding of the situation.

If any of you were actually in-game at the time of the Q&A you would realize that the resetting of personal wealth would only be used as a last resort. Instead, Allie has come up with come different options that will be implemented long before personal wealth is touched. To quote another poster in this thread:

Allie's ideas:

Option 1. remove all means of getting gigas (sector, bvb, pvp, reselling to shop) ------- temporary
Option 2. put 1% tax on all transactions ingame, 3% on marketplace --------- permanent
Option 3. implement several new "money sinks". ex: 200 mill for custom lobby color for 1 week
ty for the eye opener for those that didn't make the Q&A, i think these ideas should be enough to stop a full scale wipe although 200mil for 1 week, u srs?

Jeffalo13

I do think people will definitely quit if they are reset to zero gigas.  At least if everyone's is decreased by a certain % (50%, 90%) the ratio of gigas is the same. 
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Iridion

Quote from: Zdragow on September 24, 2012, 06:15:54 PM

Allie's ideas:

oh thank you kind sir

i think allie's idea > complete reset
jeff is right, people would quit if all their gigas were resetted. instead they would stick more if they had something new and useful and cool to spend them on

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

123bomb123

It's like the op BS being taken away and everyone qq'ing and people leaving.

But gigas would be 10x worse. ::)
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Dillh

Total Gigas In The Game: 145,580,944,195

^^ Kinda ridiculous right. I'm glad your restarting the Gigas/Bot-Stract again. Although I think coins should not be tampered with just yet.

That's if you go ahead with this.

But to me, I think this is a broken game ATM(only my opinion though). Too OP(over powered), I think a big nurf would help this game.Such as the Economy and also Exp which has just nurfed anyway. To me this game will be fun again with just a few updates.

Thanks for reading.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Toast

I think removing gigas would be fine, coins too. Most people use gigas as a payment nowadays, and I rarely see coins. (Maybe it's just me though) Most people have coin sets, so what other uses are for coins? I think most coins are used for transformation coupons anyways.

Dillh

September 24, 2012, 06:57:49 PM #104 Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 06:58:18 PM by Dillh
Quote from: Toast on September 24, 2012, 06:56:25 PM
I think removing gigas would be fine, coins too. Most people use gigas as a payment nowadays, and I rarely see coins. (Maybe it's just me though) Most people have coin sets, so what other uses are for coins? I think most coins are used for transformation coupons anyways.

Yup. Trans coupons and Rush II skills. Well that's I use coins for.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-