May 03, 2024, 12:00:18 PMLatest Member: ingkoyee159
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Xmas Event should be Destroyed...?

Xmas Event should be Destroyed...?

Started by lioversmf69, December 24, 2012, 04:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

who think this event is an horrible one and its will be better if we destroy it?

Will be better with out.
Will be better if they keep it.

Xx Itz Ian

These E.F's are nothing special, just a new icon and a little better stats then the curret best one.
it makes the game just more OP and to easy.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rossbach

December 24, 2012, 02:25:03 PM #16 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 02:25:50 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on December 24, 2012, 02:11:49 PM
These E.F's are nothing special, just a new icon and a little better stats then the curret best one.
it makes the game just more OP and to easy.

Well, that is how it will always work out. The staff gave up on creating "brand new items." (Modifying the vectors.) ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

Selene

Cooky, it's easy to kill 4 mods, 1 Gm and 1 Admin.

Cooky

Quote from: Selene on December 24, 2012, 02:28:44 PM
thanks for telling me this information

Iridion

December 24, 2012, 02:41:48 PM #20 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 02:44:25 PM by Iridion
Quote from: Selene on December 24, 2012, 02:28:44 PM
ya nice answer staff, instead of explaining reasons and ideas behind the event let's pester them with that kind of comment

are the rare items going to stay in the game?

also, take a look at gm and above bots. not exaclty the kind of bot the average bc player can beat or have fun with.  ::)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

lara538

December 24, 2012, 02:52:55 PM #21 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 02:53:58 PM by lara538
Quote from: Rossbach on December 24, 2012, 02:03:03 PM
Quote from: NeoKiller on December 24, 2012, 01:37:13 PM
Quote from: Selene on December 24, 2012, 01:29:16 PM
The Christmas Event is fine. Stop complaining.

Some server don't even have events. You guys are lucky to have caring Admins.
1. BC is pretty much the only active server.
2. Aren't they allowed to give feedback of what they think about the events?
3. In a professional game the professial staff says something like "Thanks for your feedback, we're sorry if the event didn't meet your expectations, we'll try to do better next time, thanks for your time."  and not "stop complaining, be lucky you have admins who make events"

No one really posted any good feed back, just that they don't like the event. Also staff should not be suck-ups and say sorry every time someone does not something.  ::)

Quote from: MurdeR on December 24, 2012, 01:59:58 PM
I voted " better without " because, The snowball was last year already, we all want something new, idk what, you are heads.

There is more than just snowballs. For example a new EF.  ::)

1st whats the new ef?
2nd 3. In a professional game the professial staff says something like "Thanks for your feedback, we're sorry if the event didn't meet your expectations, we'll try to do better next time, thanks for your time."  and not "stop complaining, be lucky you have admins who make events"  Santa posted something like this on cookys topic with titlw "This xmas event is horrible" or something like that.
Also low lvs will be very happy with the free items even if unable to do the pvp part and will also be happy if they get a snowball much better than a low lvl like: Wow nice game called bc.WTH I ALREADY SAW GAMES WITH EVENTS BUT THIS @#$@ OF GAME DONT EVEN HAD ONE!!!.
Why some ppl are always annoying staff with things like that? Part of the ppl that dont like are the ppl that bought the now free giftable by event for more than they worth now, cuz every1 that isnt very rich(the great part of the forumers are the richest on bc) is loving this like me.Very happy with my S ef. This event is of course a stimulus to new players with the free item, are u looking at how many ppl online at a time? This can increase bc players and i think it may be good to the game,make harder items more easily obtainable attracting new players.I vote on the its better keep it.
Also iridion of course the rares will stay in game if they remove them  a lot of ppl will be mad,and those that bought an ds E from other ppl and then it was removed?? There is no chance of they remove the already gave items.
Thanks,this is my opinion i think,
Maxter_Gundam
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

lioversmf69

WTH, READ 205 times and only 16 ppl voted 0.0

Ty Darcky

:IGN:Joe
:Guild: Rebels Leader
:Specialty: Sector and Raid

Allie

Quote from: Cooky on December 24, 2012, 02:26:01 PM

lol'd

@Neo
I disagree entirely. Our staff is, imo, significantly superior to the staff of almost every other professional game out there.
Why? Because in other games you have "Thanks for your feedback, we're sorry it didn't reach your expectations". In this game, you have "sorry lulz, didn't have much time to code anything much better". The staff are integrated in the community. We have friends, we have enemies. We're not the divine beings that you'll never hope to actually meet, and when you do you'll screeny it to prove it happened to all your friends.

lara538

Quote from: Allie on December 24, 2012, 03:42:32 PM

@Neo
I disagree entirely. Our staff is, imo, significantly superior to the staff of almost every other professional game out there.
Why? Because in other games you have "Thanks for your feedback, we're sorry it didn't reach your expectations". In this game, you have "sorry lulz, didn't have much time to code anything much better". The staff are integrated in the community. We have friends, we have enemies. We're not the divine beings that you'll never hope to actually meet, and when you do you'll screeny it to prove it happened to all your friends.

This^. I would say that i totally agree with allie.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

lioversmf69

Quote from: lara538 on December 24, 2012, 05:32:40 PM

@Neo

PPL ALWAYS AGREE WITH ALLIE.

This^. I would say that i totally agree with allie.

Ty Darcky

NeoKiller

(click to show/hide)

lol'd

@Neo
Wow, didn't expect such a mature answer without negative attitude.

lioversmf69

Ty Darcky

spiderstar

I actually enjoyed the event for several reasons but this is what I have to say about it. 

The event itself intermingles the community with the staff in a friendly matter instead of a negative way (reporting,banning,etc). 
For example, I met around 20-30 new players that I've never met before and the majority of them seem like people that I would hang out with.  In most games, the staff are people who never talk to the players and are only seen during times of need.  This event shows that the staff actually play with the players and care about its community. 

However, people said that there were issues with the "equality" of the event.  Players pointed out that low levels couldn't do the event.  I believe Allie said that this was done to prevent people from farming the event, which is a pretty good idea.  If you think about it, would you rather have a really high leveled player with 10 rares that he farmed in which the rare is most likely not going to be rare anymore.  Or would you rather have a high leveled player with 1 rare that will still remain a rare.I f a player quits the game because he can't do a single event then I don't believe he should be playing this game at all.   In all honesty, this should actually be an incentive for the low levels to level up quickly so they can handle the next event more easily. 

That's all I really had to say.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-