May 04, 2024, 06:07:28 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » question about bans

question about bans

Started by Iridion, April 06, 2014, 01:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

April 06, 2014, 01:45:25 PM Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 02:09:22 PM by Iridion
isnt 10 days for 150 leeched levels a bit too light?

(referring to this topic: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=52081.msg460730#new )

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Iridion

then why is it 10 days only :|

thats how we roll maddie

tincan

TinyBot aka TinyPatch

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Selene

No. I have it that way for the reason the players know they are hacking and therefore if they want to hack they will get 10 days worth of banned.

123bomb123

it takes like 30 minutes to get to level 150
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Iridion

so you get all the 150 levels in 2 hrs then you play on another acc for 10 days then you keep playing with the players that gained the 150 levels legitly?

sounds alrite selene good work

thats how we roll maddie

JustRK

A good amount of anonymous users have no idea what the definition of hack leeching is or what hacks truly are. It's a fair settlement to those players as a warning not to do such a thing again. A repeat offense will be much longer than 10 days or near permanent depending on the circumstance and how much the person benefited from hack leeching.

In a large wave (1 hacker and 4-7 leechers) it would be impractical to ban all 5-8 people permanently at the hands of one person. We look into it and make decisions from that point and they are always welcome to dispute.

10 days is our standard warning and if they do it on another account I'll know and It gets worse. A lot of users turn around in perspective and help us catch hackers after that otherwise they know the risk.

Cooky

I thought he meant leeched 150 games lol   150 levels that's not as bad assuming its not  like  lvl 120-270

Scythe

Don't think, feel

knightofms

IMO, a 10-day-ban is consider reasonable for hack leechers.. since nowadays its easy to get from 1-150/160 in about an hour or so with the 258 map on hard... many could just get into a room higher lvl players are doing on 258 and play along WITHOUT having the need to leech on hackers...

Allie

Iridion

Quote from: knightofms on April 07, 2014, 01:37:42 AM
IMO, a 10-day-ban is consider reasonable for hack leechers.. since nowadays its easy to get from 1-150/160 in about an hour or so with the 258 map on hard... many could just get into a room higher lvl players are doing on 258 and play along WITHOUT having the need to leech on hackers...

my point is that letting those who hack leeched play with other players with the account they hacked with is still unfair towards the legit players; it doesnt matter if they hacked or just leeched or if they could have leeched higher levels and achieve the same result

Quote from: Allie on April 07, 2014, 01:49:57 AM
It has been resolved.
what you mean pls
Quote from: Scythe on April 07, 2014, 01:11:04 AM
Quote from: Madprox on April 06, 2014, 02:47:58 PM
Because.
Ideal personality for staff
#bcstaff

thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-