May 09, 2024, 08:41:52 PMLatest Member: Wayken
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Alexander.

Alexander.

Started by lsqe, July 11, 2013, 12:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lsqe

Terrible guy. Every time we agreed on a deal he backs down on his words at the last moment. Not only once but he did it to me for 3 times already. I don't have any screenshots but I'm sure many people that has traded with him knows what he's like. So I suggest that you guys don't deal with him! >>> Alexander.
IGN: The Lsqe / The Lsqe 2 / Lsqe_Merc
Guild: - / - / The Company

fasterbro

lsqe

IGN: The Lsqe / The Lsqe 2 / Lsqe_Merc
Guild: - / - / The Company

IDiiL

Happend to me too :). Never deal with him
IGN: PT Testament, 7S Blueberry, GD Testament, Lindsey <br />Guild: SevenSeeds (Leader)

IDiiL

IGN: PT Testament, 7S Blueberry, GD Testament, Lindsey <br />Guild: SevenSeeds (Leader)

fasterbro

hur9

Many people have gontten problems with this dude

IDiiL

Infinity

Alright lindsey when did i ever scam u? And u cant just go around saying dont trade with alexander. Ive done nothing wrong and changing ones mind before a trade is no problem and not against the rules.
im a ***got

lara538

I think im Lucky(or u guys are just wrong,idk), i never got problems with him and i already got a metojack for a good deal from him.
To those who think that it wasnt a good deal and im wrong:
110-120m(cant remember) + RB pack 100t + Jack for Metojack
That was like jack + 150m when i did the deal and nowadays a mj worth like jack + 200m for sure.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

hawk5005

Last time I checked changing your mind wasn't against the rules.
If this is all he ever did then you're just making a bad name for him even though he did nothing wrong.

Infinity

Thank you. People only listen to wat people say and never get to know the person. Im not out there to try and rip every1 off just want a fair trade that benefits both people.
im a ***got

123bomb123

This guy's even worse than the original Alex.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Infinity

Whats that supose to mean misterz?
im a ***got

Omega

Alex is not a scammer,Infact he is one of the most trustable people i have seen in BC so far.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-