May 18, 2024, 04:54:24 AMLatest Member: Chacer1
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Refund for Membership

Refund for Membership

Started by pkcd05, March 27, 2014, 09:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MIYC

I think some people just don't know the difference between a favour and help though. Someone might need to clarify the difference for the people out there who are mis-understood.

Iridion

March 27, 2014, 07:34:51 PM #16 Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 07:37:03 PM by Iridion
i dont think it's an admin favor; spawning items and levelling accounts are admin favors
refunding a player that mistakenly lost 11$ after he spent some money in your game looks like a sign of professionality to me
also i think people would be more eager to spend money on the game if they knew they would be fully supported in case anything wrong happens: i myself didnt buy acclaim coins back then because my parents didnt trust them (very simply put)
ebay is another wide example

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

I'll refund and cancel tomorrow if you can't figure it out.
Sorry about your confusion.

Yz

Quote from: Iridion on March 27, 2014, 07:34:51 PM
i dont think it's an admin favor; spawning items and levelling accounts are admin favors
refunding a player that mistakenly lost 11$ after he spent some money in your game looks like a sign of professionality to me
also i think people would be more eager to spend money on the game if they knew they would be fully supported in case anything wrong happens: i myself didnt buy acclaim coins back then because my parents didnt trust them (very simply put)
ebay is another wide example

^^^ this
DISCORD killyzkill

pkcd05

Quote from: Allie on March 27, 2014, 08:45:51 PM
I'll refund and cancel tomorrow if you can't figure it out.
Sorry about your confusion.

@Yz Thanks :) <3 <3

@Allie Kenny already helped me with it, still thanks alot <3 (btw i sent u pm)

Corr

Call credit company and tell them bc didn't bold font the reoccuring section despite the fact that these kind of services are 'trials'.

Sue boutcheetah afterwards, get all their munny.

/gg.

lul just jk

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-