May 03, 2024, 01:40:26 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

Started by RAUDOG, February 05, 2012, 10:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oobigagi

its okay sasuke. ill just curse back at u and were even lol xD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN : Swamp Man
LVL: 221
Guild: --ANY--

sasuke6548

Quote from: oobigagi on March 24, 2012, 01:20:39 AM
its okay sasuke. ill just curse back at u and were even lol xD
no I'm not joking u may be right now but I'm not in the mood.

oobigagi

oh okay my fault then...

anyways. i hate when ppl act like there the shit ( 1 ) smh. oh well i know im better than him

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revenge10

Okey Guys i have 2 Things To Say :

1) we were allowing Sympathy members to enter our guild rooms like Diesel & Kuz .. now here what has happened and what i decided .. if you wanna do the same okei if not you don't have to ... diesel said he is making a room to do 221 and dark chaos & fiery was with him i asked him can i join? he said no its a guild room and you are not allowed in ..... so i decided not to allow any Sympathy member to enter my room if iam room master .. if you guys want them in your rooms i 'll be making my own room cuz actually i feel they kinda don't apritiate us w/e .... that was the 1st

2) iam asking Mod OG ICE to update the Co-Leaders Names in the thread :)

Thnx For Reading :) ^_^

oobigagi

March 24, 2012, 08:12:28 PM #409 Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 08:13:31 PM by oobigagi
who said no, fiery? lol, and okay i gotchu

oh and whos the other co. OG dark rise.?

Revenge10

Quote from: oobigagi on March 24, 2012, 08:12:28 PM
who said no, fiery? lol, and okay i gotchu

oh and whos the other co. OG dark rise.?
yes its fiery , i meant the names Fuzz The Bear , Revo1 etc. Change them to our current names :D

RAUDOG

Quote from: Revenge10 on March 24, 2012, 05:17:37 PM
Okey Guys i have 2 Things To Say :

1) we were allowing Sympathy members to enter our guild rooms like Diesel & Kuz .. now here what has happened and what i decided .. if you wanna do the same okei if not you don't have to ... diesel said he is making a room to do 221 and dark chaos & fiery was with him i asked him can i join? he said no its a guild room and you are not allowed in ..... so i decided not to allow any Sympathy member to enter my room if iam room master .. if you guys want them in your rooms i 'll be making my own room cuz actually i feel they kinda don't apritiate us w/e .... that was the 1st

2) iam asking Mod OG ICE to update the Co-Leaders Names in the thread :)

Thnx For Reading :) ^_^
Ok if  we don't need Sympathy members in our rooms if that's what you choose, It's no matter to me.
About the guild update, I will not be updating every time some1 change there name, it's difficult enough keeping up with the name changes.
I will be asking Ken to allow a name change once a month too many name changing goin on.

ryantimpug

I would like to join in your guild.

Name: RcTimpz

Lvl: 144

Im active, Im always playing this game everyday..

I want to join to your guild because your guild looks like cool =D and the members looks friendly too . :)

sasuke6548

neutral for him
AND YES NO SYMPATHY PPL thank you

Miniwave

O my god Miniwave with Staff Set?!

Soon with more stuff :D

sasuke6548

Sorry for double post.

Im getting really pissed easily these days because there are some problems in real life for me.. and if i end up bitching and flaming and talking disrespectfully towards any of you (Revo) I'm sorry. Just things in real life are pretty bad.. so yea thats why.

whoops77

As Most of you may know, i am no longer Co-leader, No i did nothing wrong, i have just quit the high server, and have gone to low. HCO-Dillh has all my stuff, including my elektra +7 SET. you can ask him to rent it to ye but i will cost ye. i am nt sure how much, along the lines of 2 mill per day for the whole set, or u can rent it by part(per day); Arm:500k Head:500k body:1 mill.
let dill know if interested.

nublan12

RAUDOG

Renting, I don't like that ideal, renting causing to much problems.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-