May 07, 2024, 02:07:08 PMLatest Member: Charlescoumb
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » GM Core/vGM Drez

GM Core/vGM Drez

Started by core, October 08, 2011, 11:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Zack66775

Hello. Message meh. Always looking to have fun with new players (when I'm not grounded for dumb reasons)

IGN:>Zack<

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

core

Quote from: Zack66775 on October 09, 2011, 09:24:34 PM
Hello. Message meh. Always looking to have fun with new players (when I'm not grounded for dumb reasons)

IGN:>Zack<

I'M NAWT KNEWWWWWWW.

But ok. :)

sirhamtaro

Yo,I was the first player to win that Deal or no Deal game.  ;)

Sorry I'm not a vet from bots,don't know who you are.

Shadow

Yeah I was GM Khaos/vGM Khaos......but just like me no one gives a damn about who you were in the past it all matters by who you are now.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

RedNeon

Quote from: Shadow on October 13, 2011, 09:57:14 AM
but just like me no one gives a damn about who you were in the past it all matters by who you are now.
this

Yz

Yeah I was GM Khaos/vGM Khaos......but just like me no one gives a damn about who you were in the past it all matters by who you are now.

Wow. That was very insightful :P
DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

welcome back core
was you guild master of Desire?
:P and learned me to pvp some? :P

~Robo
<br />

Iridion

here we go again

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Meteor

October 13, 2011, 03:02:24 PM #54 Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 03:02:43 PM by Meteor
Yeshh. About 2 years ago I used to be a random guy and I was even a bit hated and now I'm a mod :)))

(click to show/hide)

Shadow

Quote from: Iridion on October 13, 2011, 02:36:37 PM
here we go again
I meant people don't give a damn about who I was in the past and stuff and what do you mean by here we go again ?  I was just stating a point.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Robocop7ant

i think that i was a cooler guy in the past, now i am mod.. :P
and before the cool time i was in GOD_LIKE ;P
(with one of my best friend(s) meta) ^^,
<br />

LightRequiem

Iridion

Quote from: Shadow on October 13, 2011, 03:22:05 PM
Quote from: Iridion on October 13, 2011, 02:36:37 PM
here we go again
I meant people don't give a damn about who I was in the past and stuff and what do you mean by here we go again ?  I was just stating a point.
i meant that you just state it every post or so every time you come back and everytime u bait someone

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Connor

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-