May 07, 2024, 07:22:36 PMLatest Member: barxasStoge
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » HELP ME PRETTY PLEASE :(

HELP ME PRETTY PLEASE :(

Started by droid zylon1, November 13, 2013, 11:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid zylon1

I wanted to reset my bot to lvl 1 so i took off my items and quit the guild and everything. I read everything to make sure my giggas wouldnt be deleted and the little pop up msges didnt say anything about it but when i reset my bot my 1.4b pure giggas went to 5k. can someone please put it back on my account? I have no idea it would do that.

I worked really hard for them giggas and i didnt know it would do that and i didnt see it in the pop ups. please help me :(

Cooky

that's strange, the warning message doesn't say you will lose your gigas.. that should probably be fixed

maybe an admin can help you out

droid zylon1

Quote from: Cooky on November 13, 2013, 11:37:17 PM
that's strange, the warning message doesn't say you will lose your gigas.. that should probably be fixed

maybe an admin can help you out
i hope so. i never really reset a bot this was my first time and i didnt know that would happen. it took alot of time and dedication. :/

-Speedy-

Dang that's pretty crazy I hope they can help you.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

droid zylon1

Quote from: -Speedy- on November 13, 2013, 11:46:24 PM
Dang that's pretty crazy I hope they can help you.
thank you speedy. dont guess i can buy metojack now :(

-Speedy-

Well you don't know for sure, since it wasn't in warning you shouldn't really be at fault.

#1 *Sector Nub*

droid zylon1

Quote from: -Speedy- on November 13, 2013, 11:56:50 PM
Well you don't know for sure, since it wasn't in warning you shouldn't really be at fault.
many people has said that staff will not help. (this has happened before).

it happened to godz and tricky said there was nothin they could do.

hope i could get it back. took much time and dedication to this game to achieve that amount of giggas. really hope someone could understand and help me

Selene

droid zylon1

Selene

Honestly there should be a warning before deleting a BOT. I don't know if you can get your 1.2B back so just wait for Allie.

droid zylon1

Quote from: Selene on November 14, 2013, 12:19:40 AM
Honestly there should be a warning before deleting a BOT. I don't know if you can get your 1.2B back so just wait for Allie.

1.4b****

and thanks your input makes it a little easier for me to get it off my mind :)

-Speedy-

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 14, 2013, 12:22:58 AM
Quote from: Selene on November 14, 2013, 12:19:40 AM

1.4b****

and thanks your input makes it a little easier for me to get it off my mind :)
Yea, I think Allie will help you out and probably update the warming a little bit for future people. Best of luck to yea, hope you get it all back!

#1 *Sector Nub*

droid zylon1

thanks guys, All the support is appreciated.

opuiq3

^yw allie

droid zylon1

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-