May 07, 2024, 07:03:10 PMLatest Member: barxasStoge
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » HELP ME PRETTY PLEASE :(

HELP ME PRETTY PLEASE :(

Started by droid zylon1, November 13, 2013, 11:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid zylon1

I wanted to reset my bot to lvl 1 so i took off my items and quit the guild and everything. I read everything to make sure my giggas wouldnt be deleted and the little pop up msges didnt say anything about it but when i reset my bot my 1.4b pure giggas went to 5k. can someone please put it back on my account? I have no idea it would do that.

I worked really hard for them giggas and i didnt know it would do that and i didnt see it in the pop ups. please help me :(

Cooky

that's strange, the warning message doesn't say you will lose your gigas.. that should probably be fixed

maybe an admin can help you out

droid zylon1

Quote from: Cooky on November 13, 2013, 11:37:17 PM
that's strange, the warning message doesn't say you will lose your gigas.. that should probably be fixed

maybe an admin can help you out
i hope so. i never really reset a bot this was my first time and i didnt know that would happen. it took alot of time and dedication. :/

-Speedy-

Dang that's pretty crazy I hope they can help you.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

droid zylon1

Quote from: -Speedy- on November 13, 2013, 11:46:24 PM
Dang that's pretty crazy I hope they can help you.
thank you speedy. dont guess i can buy metojack now :(

-Speedy-

Well you don't know for sure, since it wasn't in warning you shouldn't really be at fault.

#1 *Sector Nub*

droid zylon1

Quote from: -Speedy- on November 13, 2013, 11:56:50 PM
Well you don't know for sure, since it wasn't in warning you shouldn't really be at fault.
many people has said that staff will not help. (this has happened before).

it happened to godz and tricky said there was nothin they could do.

hope i could get it back. took much time and dedication to this game to achieve that amount of giggas. really hope someone could understand and help me

Selene

droid zylon1

Selene

Honestly there should be a warning before deleting a BOT. I don't know if you can get your 1.2B back so just wait for Allie.

droid zylon1

Quote from: Selene on November 14, 2013, 12:19:40 AM
Honestly there should be a warning before deleting a BOT. I don't know if you can get your 1.2B back so just wait for Allie.

1.4b****

and thanks your input makes it a little easier for me to get it off my mind :)

-Speedy-

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 14, 2013, 12:22:58 AM
Quote from: Selene on November 14, 2013, 12:19:40 AM

1.4b****

and thanks your input makes it a little easier for me to get it off my mind :)
Yea, I think Allie will help you out and probably update the warming a little bit for future people. Best of luck to yea, hope you get it all back!

#1 *Sector Nub*

droid zylon1

thanks guys, All the support is appreciated.

opuiq3

^yw allie

droid zylon1

droid zylon1

Santa

you got any screenies of the gigas, if so I can give you half and put half on disdainstorage 8)

droid zylon1

Quote from: Santa on November 14, 2013, 09:28:47 AM
you got any screenies of the gigas, if so I can give you half and put half on disdainstorage 8)
i dont have any screenshots but you could check ranks like an hour before i posted the topic. i had 1.398b. check the ranks sometime yesterday. i reset my account around 9:30 i believe.

Bombz

YOU'RE JINXED

hope you get your gigas back  ;D

droid zylon1

Quote from: Bombz on November 14, 2013, 11:23:39 AM
YOU'RE JINXED

hope you get your gigas back  ;D
thanks bro. i hope i do too. it wasnt even in the warning pop ups :/

droid zylon1

i would have a screenshot but i dont just take random screenshots of my giggas. I worked hard for tha giggas and really hope i could get the back. I never deleted an account and had no idea it would do this :/

-Speedy-

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 14, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
i would have a screenshot but i dont just take random screenshots of my giggas. I worked hard for tha giggas and really hope i could get the back. I never deleted an account and had no idea it would do this :/
I can confirm he had 1.38b gigas when I looked at the wealth rankings last night. He was rank 7.

#1 *Sector Nub*

droid zylon1

Maybe as a suprise they could be on my account by the time i get home from school ( in 5 1/2 hours)

Allie

It doesn't say that?
Give me your ign and old ign and I'll restore the full amount. If it doesn't say that, it's absolutely our fault.

For future reference, coins do not reset, all gigas and bot stract and worn items are, unsure if inventory/stash are removed.

Iridion

Quote from: Allie on November 14, 2013, 01:02:53 PM
It doesn't say that?
Give me your ign and old ign and I'll restore the full amount. If it doesn't say that, it's absolutely our fault.

For future reference, coins do not reset, all gigas and bot stract and worn items are, unsure if inventory/stash are removed.

inventory doesnt (tested myself)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

ghostkid17

Quote from: Iridion on November 14, 2013, 02:05:45 PM
It doesn't say that?

inventory doesnt (tested myself)
Also stashes don't go away
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

droid zylon1

It doesn't say that?

My old ign was "G5" and my new ign is "xG5x".

Thank you allie. this is a big relief :)

droid zylon1

im sorry for double post guys but i never knew so many people actually cared. most people in this game seems as if they only care about themselves but this post has made me realize that some people here does care. I thank all of you guys (and ladies) for all the support.

Imma host a event sooon to show my appreciation

Thanks guys,
G5

Selene

November 14, 2013, 06:58:18 PM #28 Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 07:00:27 PM by Selene
It doesn't say that?

You should make a warning.

Madprox

So you'll get them back, but G5, just out of precaution, why didn't u think of taking an ss of your gigas (which is an incredible amount), right before u reset, JUST INCASE something would happen? :p

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

qolderman

woah. that's sucks, man! good luck with getting them back
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

droid zylon1

Quote from: Madprox on November 14, 2013, 07:14:25 PM
So you'll get them back, but G5, just out of precaution, why didn't u think of taking an ss of your gigas (which is an incredible amount), right before u reset, JUST INCASE something would happen? :p

TYTYTYTY MAXY MAKE ME FEEEEL DUMBBBBBBBBB ;)

jk but i didnt see it in the pop ups so i didnt feel as if any risk was applied. but NOW i will inform everyone who says ANYTHING about reseting because i dont everrrrrrrrrrrrr want to see anyone else go threw this. ( i know im gettin it back and its not a really big deal but i dont want anyone to have to think they lost there stuff and dont want to cause staff any more trouble that they already have. because i generally see them always busy :))
btw sorry for grammer wrote this on my phone and cant fix nadda thing :O

Selene

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 14, 2013, 07:45:43 PM

jk but i didnt see it in the pop ups so i didnt feel as if any risk was applied. but NOW i will inform everyone who says ANYTHING about reseting because i dont everrrrrrrrrrrrr want to see anyone else go threw this. ( i know im gettin it back and its not a really big deal but i dont want anyone to have to think they lost there stuff and dont want to cause staff any more trouble that they already have. because i generally see them always busy :))
There's probably going to be a warning later on.

droid zylon1

Quote from: Selene on November 14, 2013, 07:46:35 PM
Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 14, 2013, 07:45:43 PM

There's probably going to be a warning later on.

thanks that would be great :). dont want anyone in the same boat as me (allthough im gettin mine back )

droid zylon1

not to rush or anything but any news yet? (my merchin is put to a pause. gots ta get back to it:>)

Allie

1,031,871,280 gigas has been refunded. If it's a bit off sorry, this was just the backup that was chosen.
Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll update the message on delete bot so this doesn't happen in the future.

droid zylon1

Quote from: Allie on November 15, 2013, 11:21:20 AM
1,031,871,280 gigas has been refunded. If it's a bit off sorry, this was just the backup that was chosen.
Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll update the message on delete bot so this doesn't happen in the future.
so i lost 400m pure giggas? everone saw it on rankings that i had 1.38b.

droid zylon1

So not only my giggas disapear with no warning (WHITCH IS THE GAME OWNERS FAULT) but i have to wait to recieve my giggas back and i lose 400m DUE TO SOMETHING THAT WASNT MY FAULT. i should get the full amount back.

Who agree's?

cascaval123

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 15, 2013, 11:27:01 AM
So not only my giggas disapear with no warning (WHITCH IS THE GAME OWNERS FAULT) but i have to wait to recieve my giggas back and i lose 400m DUE TO SOMETHING THAT WASNT MY FAULT. i should get the full amount back.

Who agree's?
give me 100m and ill agree

droid zylon1

Quote from: cascaval123 on November 15, 2013, 11:27:51 AM
Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 15, 2013, 11:27:01 AM

Who agree's?
give me 100m and ill agree
but srsly dont u agree its the servers fault. idc about no backup. i should get my full 1.38b.

Selene

Dont double post.

We have no proof of you having that amount. We didn't have to give you any so be happy we gave you.

Allie

Weren't you relieved you were getting anything back at all?
Why do you have to be so selfish, Kenny was only going to give you back half, which means you would have lost 800M pure gigas.

Next time I just won't go out of my way to spend 40 minutes checking backups to help you.

Zain123456

Quote from: Allie on November 15, 2013, 11:31:08 AM
Why do you have to be so selfish, Kenny was only going to give you back half, which means you would have lost 800M pure gigas.

Next time I just won't go out of my way to spend 40 minutes checking backups to help you.
:o G5 1b is better than nothing
Wonder how some ppl got gm?is simple!!they paied real money!!

droid zylon1

Quote from: Allie on November 15, 2013, 11:31:08 AM

well im glad i got it back but it wasnt my fault they was lost anyways. they was lost due to lack of info. so it wasnt to help me out it was to fix a screw up.

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*

droid zylon1

Quote from: -Speedy- on November 15, 2013, 11:34:44 AM
Congrats on getting it back.
yeah if u say so.
feel as if this was still unfair due to it being their fault and not mine. i should have been fully repaid. you know just like a lot of other people i had 1.3897b. It was a lack of info in the pop up warnings. it said nothin about giggas so i lose money just because i want to restart a bot? its really unfair.

or i mean even if im not gettin the giggas back give me something worth the 400m i lost.

-Speedy-

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 15, 2013, 11:36:51 AM
yeah if u say so.
feel as if this was still unfair due to it being their fault and not mine. i should have been fully repaid. you know just like a lot of other people i had 1.3897b. It was a lack of info in the pop up warnings. it said nothin about giggas so i lose money just because i want to restart a bot? its really unfair.
Yes, But you got most back which is better then getting nothing and quitting the game because of it.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Bombz

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 15, 2013, 11:24:27 AM
Quote from: Allie on November 15, 2013, 11:21:20 AM
so i lost 400m pure giggas? everone saw it on rankings that i had 1.38b.

better than nothing

droid zylon1

Quote from: -Speedy- on November 15, 2013, 11:38:39 AM
yeah if u say so.
Yes, But you got most back which is better then getting nothing and quitting the game because of it.
if it was you in my shoes and its someone elses fault you lost ur giggas you would want them all back correct?

Santa

It's not our fault you deleted your bot without first investigating what is deleted.

droid zylon1

Quote from: Santa on November 15, 2013, 11:40:08 AM
It's not our fault you deleted your bot without first investigating what is deleted.
shouldnt have to investigate. it should have been in the warning msges.

Toast

****, just be glad you got most of your money back instead of complaining that some was gone. >_>

Selene

We are sorry about you losing your gigas but at least you got most of it back. Allie didn't have to reply to this topic, but she did because she knew it was the server fault for not warning players. She could of been a ***** and said no and you would of got nothing back.

So stop complaining.

Allie

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 15, 2013, 11:40:43 AM
Quote from: Santa on November 15, 2013, 11:40:08 AM
shouldnt have to investigate. it should have been in the warning msges.

Before we had logs, tricky and GODZ were told to **** off when they deleted their BOT.
I didn't have to help you.

droid zylon1

droid zylon1

thanks allie for some of them back. i still think its unfair thoe. it wasnt my fault. it wasnt in the warnings :/. guess i get screwed everyway i turn. i get scammed for 200m and noone does nothin then i get 1.4b giggas vanished and only get 1b back. guess i cant win for loseing.

Zain123456

When i sold my first account i sold it for 200m + some rares and i sent them to my alt then i deleted my alt and i lost all gigas and i didnt get anything back , So you are lucky you got ur gigas back (most of them) :D
Wonder how some ppl got gm?is simple!!they paied real money!!

droid zylon1

well allie could u make it so when u delete bot the giggas dont delete? if u can do this and keep from anyone else haveing to go threw this then the 400m was well lost. i dont want to see anyone else lose giggas they worked hard for. could you do this in the next patch?              

Bombz

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 15, 2013, 11:49:05 AM
                 well allie could u make it so when u delete bot the giggas dont delete? if u can do this and keep from anyone else haveing to go threw this then the 400m was well lost. i dont want to see anyone else lose giggas they worked hard for. could you do this in the next patch?              

just add a warning message

droid zylon1

Quote from: Bombz on November 15, 2013, 11:52:12 AM
Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 15, 2013, 11:49:05 AM

just add a warning message
no because then when they delete there bot they have to transfer giggas (and this will cost them money because boutcheetah added a tax to transactions)

ps im checkin my screenshots when i get home. maybe i accidently took screenie of my giggas

Allie

We've already decided that we're adding a warning message.
You can consider the tax a small fee to be able to delete your BOT, if you want.

droid zylon1

Quote from: Allie on November 15, 2013, 11:57:45 AM
We've already decided that we're adding a warning message.
You can consider the tax a small fee to be able to delete your BOT, if you want.
alright well when i get home ima check all my computers and see if i have a screenie of my giggas. if i get one ill post it here.
Thank you.

i was tryin to hit 2.14b but its gona be alot harder now. i wish you could just take my word for it.

Iridion

1st thing its GIGAS goddamn
2nd thing why would delete a bot with 1.4b on it? why didnt you transfer them to a secondary acc? why didnt you take a pic? sounds meh to me

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Rossbach

November 15, 2013, 06:28:54 PM #63 Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 06:34:47 PM by Rossbach
was a lack of info in the pop up warnings. it said nothin about giggas so i lose money just because i want to restart a bot? its really unfair.

Ross understands however felt like posting this sarcastic bit:

Gawd what is next, you put a cat in a microwave and he dies so you sue a company for not having a "warning putting cat in microwave could potentially kill it" sticker attached to it.  ::)

You should of tested it first, besides if anything blame N-log for their stupid warnings, they made it.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Thornz

Quote from: Rossbach on November 15, 2013, 06:28:54 PM
was a lack of info in the pop up warnings. it said nothin about giggas so i lose money just because i want to restart a bot? its really unfair.

Gawd what is next, you put a cat in a microwave and he dies so you sue a company for not having a "warning putting cat in microwave could potentially kill it" sticker attached to it.  ::)

You should of tested it first, besides if anything blame N-log for their stupid warnings, they made it.  ::)

l0l

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Santa

personally i found this topic lulzy, i wasn't going to recover your gigas, you are lucky that allie did sir!

topic locked.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-