May 07, 2024, 11:13:50 PMLatest Member: migZep
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » HELP ME PRETTY PLEASE :(

HELP ME PRETTY PLEASE :(

Started by droid zylon1, November 13, 2013, 11:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid zylon1

Santa

you got any screenies of the gigas, if so I can give you half and put half on disdainstorage 8)

droid zylon1

Quote from: Santa on November 14, 2013, 09:28:47 AM
you got any screenies of the gigas, if so I can give you half and put half on disdainstorage 8)
i dont have any screenshots but you could check ranks like an hour before i posted the topic. i had 1.398b. check the ranks sometime yesterday. i reset my account around 9:30 i believe.

Bombz

YOU'RE JINXED

hope you get your gigas back  ;D

droid zylon1

Quote from: Bombz on November 14, 2013, 11:23:39 AM
YOU'RE JINXED

hope you get your gigas back  ;D
thanks bro. i hope i do too. it wasnt even in the warning pop ups :/

droid zylon1

i would have a screenshot but i dont just take random screenshots of my giggas. I worked hard for tha giggas and really hope i could get the back. I never deleted an account and had no idea it would do this :/

-Speedy-

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 14, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
i would have a screenshot but i dont just take random screenshots of my giggas. I worked hard for tha giggas and really hope i could get the back. I never deleted an account and had no idea it would do this :/
I can confirm he had 1.38b gigas when I looked at the wealth rankings last night. He was rank 7.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

droid zylon1

Maybe as a suprise they could be on my account by the time i get home from school ( in 5 1/2 hours)

Allie

It doesn't say that?
Give me your ign and old ign and I'll restore the full amount. If it doesn't say that, it's absolutely our fault.

For future reference, coins do not reset, all gigas and bot stract and worn items are, unsure if inventory/stash are removed.

Iridion

Quote from: Allie on November 14, 2013, 01:02:53 PM
It doesn't say that?
Give me your ign and old ign and I'll restore the full amount. If it doesn't say that, it's absolutely our fault.

For future reference, coins do not reset, all gigas and bot stract and worn items are, unsure if inventory/stash are removed.

inventory doesnt (tested myself)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

ghostkid17

Quote from: Iridion on November 14, 2013, 02:05:45 PM
It doesn't say that?

inventory doesnt (tested myself)
Also stashes don't go away
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

droid zylon1

It doesn't say that?

My old ign was "G5" and my new ign is "xG5x".

Thank you allie. this is a big relief :)

droid zylon1

im sorry for double post guys but i never knew so many people actually cared. most people in this game seems as if they only care about themselves but this post has made me realize that some people here does care. I thank all of you guys (and ladies) for all the support.

Imma host a event sooon to show my appreciation

Thanks guys,
G5

Selene

November 14, 2013, 06:58:18 PM #28 Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 07:00:27 PM by Selene
It doesn't say that?

You should make a warning.

Madprox

So you'll get them back, but G5, just out of precaution, why didn't u think of taking an ss of your gigas (which is an incredible amount), right before u reset, JUST INCASE something would happen? :p

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-