May 07, 2024, 06:01:07 AMLatest Member: Hayden91P9
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » HELP ME PRETTY PLEASE :(

HELP ME PRETTY PLEASE :(

Started by droid zylon1, November 13, 2013, 11:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qolderman

woah. that's sucks, man! good luck with getting them back
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

droid zylon1

Quote from: Madprox on November 14, 2013, 07:14:25 PM
So you'll get them back, but G5, just out of precaution, why didn't u think of taking an ss of your gigas (which is an incredible amount), right before u reset, JUST INCASE something would happen? :p

TYTYTYTY MAXY MAKE ME FEEEEL DUMBBBBBBBBB ;)

jk but i didnt see it in the pop ups so i didnt feel as if any risk was applied. but NOW i will inform everyone who says ANYTHING about reseting because i dont everrrrrrrrrrrrr want to see anyone else go threw this. ( i know im gettin it back and its not a really big deal but i dont want anyone to have to think they lost there stuff and dont want to cause staff any more trouble that they already have. because i generally see them always busy :))
btw sorry for grammer wrote this on my phone and cant fix nadda thing :O

Selene

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 14, 2013, 07:45:43 PM
So you'll get them back, but G5, just out of precaution, why didn't u think of taking an ss of your gigas (which is an incredible amount), right before u reset, JUST INCASE something would happen? :p

jk but i didnt see it in the pop ups so i didnt feel as if any risk was applied. but NOW i will inform everyone who says ANYTHING about reseting because i dont everrrrrrrrrrrrr want to see anyone else go threw this. ( i know im gettin it back and its not a really big deal but i dont want anyone to have to think they lost there stuff and dont want to cause staff any more trouble that they already have. because i generally see them always busy :))
There's probably going to be a warning later on.

droid zylon1

Quote from: Selene on November 14, 2013, 07:46:35 PM
Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 14, 2013, 07:45:43 PM

There's probably going to be a warning later on.

thanks that would be great :). dont want anyone in the same boat as me (allthough im gettin mine back )

droid zylon1

not to rush or anything but any news yet? (my merchin is put to a pause. gots ta get back to it:>)

Allie

1,031,871,280 gigas has been refunded. If it's a bit off sorry, this was just the backup that was chosen.
Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll update the message on delete bot so this doesn't happen in the future.

droid zylon1

Quote from: Allie on November 15, 2013, 11:21:20 AM
1,031,871,280 gigas has been refunded. If it's a bit off sorry, this was just the backup that was chosen.
Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll update the message on delete bot so this doesn't happen in the future.
so i lost 400m pure giggas? everone saw it on rankings that i had 1.38b.

droid zylon1

So not only my giggas disapear with no warning (WHITCH IS THE GAME OWNERS FAULT) but i have to wait to recieve my giggas back and i lose 400m DUE TO SOMETHING THAT WASNT MY FAULT. i should get the full amount back.

Who agree's?

cascaval123

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 15, 2013, 11:27:01 AM
So not only my giggas disapear with no warning (WHITCH IS THE GAME OWNERS FAULT) but i have to wait to recieve my giggas back and i lose 400m DUE TO SOMETHING THAT WASNT MY FAULT. i should get the full amount back.

Who agree's?
give me 100m and ill agree

droid zylon1

Quote from: cascaval123 on November 15, 2013, 11:27:51 AM
Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 15, 2013, 11:27:01 AM

Who agree's?
give me 100m and ill agree
but srsly dont u agree its the servers fault. idc about no backup. i should get my full 1.38b.

Selene

Dont double post.

We have no proof of you having that amount. We didn't have to give you any so be happy we gave you.

Allie

Weren't you relieved you were getting anything back at all?
Why do you have to be so selfish, Kenny was only going to give you back half, which means you would have lost 800M pure gigas.

Next time I just won't go out of my way to spend 40 minutes checking backups to help you.

Zain123456

Quote from: Allie on November 15, 2013, 11:31:08 AM
Why do you have to be so selfish, Kenny was only going to give you back half, which means you would have lost 800M pure gigas.

Next time I just won't go out of my way to spend 40 minutes checking backups to help you.
:o G5 1b is better than nothing
Wonder how some ppl got gm?is simple!!they paied real money!!

droid zylon1

Quote from: Allie on November 15, 2013, 11:31:08 AM

well im glad i got it back but it wasnt my fault they was lost anyways. they was lost due to lack of info. so it wasnt to help me out it was to fix a screw up.

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-