May 07, 2024, 07:15:22 PMLatest Member: barxasStoge
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » HELP ME PRETTY PLEASE :(

HELP ME PRETTY PLEASE :(

Started by droid zylon1, November 13, 2013, 11:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid zylon1

Quote from: -Speedy- on November 15, 2013, 11:34:44 AM
Congrats on getting it back.
yeah if u say so.
feel as if this was still unfair due to it being their fault and not mine. i should have been fully repaid. you know just like a lot of other people i had 1.3897b. It was a lack of info in the pop up warnings. it said nothin about giggas so i lose money just because i want to restart a bot? its really unfair.

or i mean even if im not gettin the giggas back give me something worth the 400m i lost.

-Speedy-

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 15, 2013, 11:36:51 AM
yeah if u say so.
feel as if this was still unfair due to it being their fault and not mine. i should have been fully repaid. you know just like a lot of other people i had 1.3897b. It was a lack of info in the pop up warnings. it said nothin about giggas so i lose money just because i want to restart a bot? its really unfair.
Yes, But you got most back which is better then getting nothing and quitting the game because of it.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Bombz

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 15, 2013, 11:24:27 AM
Quote from: Allie on November 15, 2013, 11:21:20 AM
1,031,871,280 gigas has been refunded. If it's a bit off sorry, this was just the backup that was chosen.
Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll update the message on delete bot so this doesn't happen in the future.
so i lost 400m pure giggas? everone saw it on rankings that i had 1.38b.

better than nothing

droid zylon1

Quote from: -Speedy- on November 15, 2013, 11:38:39 AM
Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 15, 2013, 11:36:51 AM
yeah if u say so.
Yes, But you got most back which is better then getting nothing and quitting the game because of it.
if it was you in my shoes and its someone elses fault you lost ur giggas you would want them all back correct?

Santa

It's not our fault you deleted your bot without first investigating what is deleted.

droid zylon1

Quote from: Santa on November 15, 2013, 11:40:08 AM
It's not our fault you deleted your bot without first investigating what is deleted.
shouldnt have to investigate. it should have been in the warning msges.

Toast

****, just be glad you got most of your money back instead of complaining that some was gone. >_>

Selene

We are sorry about you losing your gigas but at least you got most of it back. Allie didn't have to reply to this topic, but she did because she knew it was the server fault for not warning players. She could of been a ***** and said no and you would of got nothing back.

So stop complaining.

Allie

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 15, 2013, 11:40:43 AM
Quote from: Santa on November 15, 2013, 11:40:08 AM
shouldnt have to investigate. it should have been in the warning msges.

Before we had logs, tricky and GODZ were told to **** off when they deleted their BOT.
I didn't have to help you.

droid zylon1

droid zylon1

thanks allie for some of them back. i still think its unfair thoe. it wasnt my fault. it wasnt in the warnings :/. guess i get screwed everyway i turn. i get scammed for 200m and noone does nothin then i get 1.4b giggas vanished and only get 1b back. guess i cant win for loseing.

Zain123456

When i sold my first account i sold it for 200m + some rares and i sent them to my alt then i deleted my alt and i lost all gigas and i didnt get anything back , So you are lucky you got ur gigas back (most of them) :D
Wonder how some ppl got gm?is simple!!they paied real money!!

droid zylon1

well allie could u make it so when u delete bot the giggas dont delete? if u can do this and keep from anyone else haveing to go threw this then the 400m was well lost. i dont want to see anyone else lose giggas they worked hard for. could you do this in the next patch?              

Bombz

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 15, 2013, 11:49:05 AM
                 well allie could u make it so when u delete bot the giggas dont delete? if u can do this and keep from anyone else haveing to go threw this then the 400m was well lost. i dont want to see anyone else lose giggas they worked hard for. could you do this in the next patch?              

just add a warning message

droid zylon1

Quote from: Bombz on November 15, 2013, 11:52:12 AM
Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 15, 2013, 11:49:05 AM

just add a warning message
no because then when they delete there bot they have to transfer giggas (and this will cost them money because boutcheetah added a tax to transactions)

ps im checkin my screenshots when i get home. maybe i accidently took screenie of my giggas

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-