May 07, 2024, 06:25:36 AMLatest Member: middly
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » HELP ME PRETTY PLEASE :(

HELP ME PRETTY PLEASE :(

Started by droid zylon1, November 13, 2013, 11:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

We've already decided that we're adding a warning message.
You can consider the tax a small fee to be able to delete your BOT, if you want.

droid zylon1

Quote from: Allie on November 15, 2013, 11:57:45 AM
We've already decided that we're adding a warning message.
You can consider the tax a small fee to be able to delete your BOT, if you want.
alright well when i get home ima check all my computers and see if i have a screenie of my giggas. if i get one ill post it here.
Thank you.

i was tryin to hit 2.14b but its gona be alot harder now. i wish you could just take my word for it.

Iridion

1st thing its GIGAS goddamn
2nd thing why would delete a bot with 1.4b on it? why didnt you transfer them to a secondary acc? why didnt you take a pic? sounds meh to me

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Rossbach

November 15, 2013, 06:28:54 PM #63 Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 06:34:47 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 15, 2013, 11:36:51 AM
was a lack of info in the pop up warnings. it said nothin about giggas so i lose money just because i want to restart a bot? its really unfair.

Ross understands however felt like posting this sarcastic bit:

Gawd what is next, you put a cat in a microwave and he dies so you sue a company for not having a "warning putting cat in microwave could potentially kill it" sticker attached to it.  ::)

You should of tested it first, besides if anything blame N-log for their stupid warnings, they made it.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Thornz

Quote from: Rossbach on November 15, 2013, 06:28:54 PM
Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 15, 2013, 11:36:51 AM
was a lack of info in the pop up warnings. it said nothin about giggas so i lose money just because i want to restart a bot? its really unfair.

Gawd what is next, you put a cat in a microwave and he dies so you sue a company for not having a "warning putting cat in microwave could potentially kill it" sticker attached to it.  ::)

You should of tested it first, besides if anything blame N-log for their stupid warnings, they made it.  ::)

l0l

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Santa

personally i found this topic lulzy, i wasn't going to recover your gigas, you are lucky that allie did sir!

topic locked.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-