May 06, 2024, 07:10:59 PMLatest Member: Pleryhalax

Hello

Started by dereksnake, October 09, 2010, 06:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dereksnake

October 09, 2010, 06:05:04 AM Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 06:07:37 AM by dereksnake
I want to say hello to everyone and glad to be back. The name is Derek. Use to play on here about a year ago or so. Got on one day to start it back up and saw that it was down and being remolded and got on last night and just happened to look it up to see if it was back up and it was. So hope to get to know as many of you as possible and hope everyone is having a good day.

Old Account: SolidSnake
IGN: Bourne

geko100

Hello Kitty

October 09, 2010, 06:28:57 AM #2 Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 06:35:20 AM by Hello Kitty
Sup bro im Awasy nice to see you back can't say i remember you but the community is dieing out so gl trying to help revive it im making an attempt

dereksnake

Thanks to the both of you!  :)

GavinGill

Welcome to B.Cheetah.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

FireyDevel

Quote from: Hello Kitty on October 09, 2010, 06:28:57 AM
Sup bro im Awasy nice to see you back can't say i remember you but the community is dieing out so gl trying to help revive it im making an attempt

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=stats

^^ Please, if your going to attempt to bad mouth the community to a new member, be sure to get your facts straight.

Btw, welcome to the community man, I'm vGM FireyDevel in-game if you ever need anything, let us know!!
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Hello Kitty

Quote from: FireyDevel on October 09, 2010, 09:36:27 AM

^^ Please, if your going to attempt to bad mouth the community to a new member, be sure to get your facts straight.

Btw, welcome to the community man, I'm vGM FireyDevel in-game if you ever need anything, let us know!!

Im just saying what I have observed after watching the lobby for 5 hours straight...?

FireyDevel

Quote from: Hello Kitty on October 09, 2010, 01:52:53 PM
Im just saying what I have observed after watching the lobby for 5 hours straight...?

I guess you missed the times where like 90% of the active community was on, all talking in the lobby, got REAL intense. If you we're there, you sure know what I'm talkin about!! Right boys?
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

dereksnake

Thanks for the welcoming everyone and if I need help I will make sure to let you know :)

Hello Kitty

Quote from: FireyDevel on October 09, 2010, 02:08:50 PM
I guess you missed the times where like 90% of the active community was on, all talking in the lobby, got REAL intense. If you we're there, you sure know what I'm talkin about!! Right boys?

Examine the lobby alot of the day im on a crapton... no joke im on when everyones off i suppose >.>

Yz

Quote from: FireyDevel on October 09, 2010, 09:36:27 AM

go me im rank 1!

and no. CP is on all the time in the GOOD timezone, firey.

and its not because of ****. all BOTS private servers have just never been active, true fact. im so serious i said true fact instead of trufax

besides, it aint badmouthing, CP puts his e-pen0r into this game >_>
DISCORD killyzkill

Hello Kitty

Quote from: Tricky on October 10, 2010, 12:55:17 AM
go me im rank 1!

and no. CP is on all the time in the GOOD timezone, firey.

and its not because of ****. all BOTS private servers have just never been active, true fact. im so serious i said true fact instead of trufax

besides, it aint badmouthing, CP puts his e-pen0r into this game >_>

Agreed it is the good time zone >:3

LiquidChaos

Hello, I am Iridion.

Welcome to BoutCheetah.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-