May 21, 2024, 12:00:22 AMLatest Member: RonaldShurn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » my dream

my dream

Started by eco999, December 30, 2011, 12:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eco999

i just woke up from a freakin weird dream.

so like tricky,anita,mofojojo,grim,me,some random noob,met,jeffalooooo was dere.
we all had sexy cars and we raced to get the icecream tht we would give to avo

like i was against met and i got icecreamzz
tricky was against random nub and tricky lost
jeff was againt mofojojo but then i woke up

lololol so freaky

Energized

Why when almost everyone have a dream, he/she has someone from this community in it?
Weird if you ask me.

eco999

because the only friends i have are from this community :(

Toast

why am i not in it???  :(

Scythe

Quote from: eco999 on December 30, 2011, 12:30:45 PM
because the only friends i have are from this community :(
:(
Don't think, feel

Yz

Quote from: Energized on December 30, 2011, 12:26:33 PM
Why when almost everyone have a dream, he/she has someone from this community in it?
Weird if you ask me.

cuz people only post dreams they have in this community if it involved people from this community

i have 5+ dreams a night that i remember and im yet to have one about someone from this community and when i do ill post it also o-o
DISCORD killyzkill

mhj

Weird if you ask me.
They post those which is related to BC. No reason to post your dreams about your mom unless it's on the dream thread.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

hawk5005

Quote from: Yz on December 30, 2011, 12:56:17 PM
Weird if you ask me.

cuz people only post dreams they have in this community if it involved people from this community

i have 5+ dreams a night that i remember and im yet to have one about someone from this community and when i do ill post it also o-o
This.
Can't really understand how you can have dreams with people that you've never seen before.

Nucleaon

I had a dream... Then I woke up.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

antisickness

mhj

Quote from: hawk5005 on December 30, 2011, 02:12:42 PM
Weird if you ask me.

This.
Can't really understand how you can have dreams with people that you've never seen before.
If I play a game a whole day with only a few breakes (we are talking about +12 hours) then I dream about the game but never about the persons. I rarely experience that since I rarely play that many hours..

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: hawk5005 on December 30, 2011, 02:12:42 PM
Weird if you ask me.

This.
You dream about bots racing in sexy cars for icecream.

Yoshi91

Lol. You must be spending a tad bit too much time on BC.
One dreams about stuff that were on their mind...

I dreamed about eating a never empty bowl of fried noodle. Then I woke up feeling my belly..  Hmm ._. Welp, at least winter hibernation could be the excuse xD.

AllEyesOnMe

I'm always out when it's snowing, otherwise behind close doors at least till winter is gone.

Meteor

Wtf I'm a meteor how the hell did I lose with my speed??

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-