May 13, 2024, 12:00:15 AMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Leaving For Awhile

Leaving For Awhile

Started by zepher2211, March 06, 2011, 03:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

March 06, 2011, 03:14:39 PM Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 03:18:47 PM by Optimism
I can't take the heat, so I'm getting out of the shower. (Yes I used that cliche) The past few days have shown me that nothing matters in this community except what the highest up guy/girl has to say in the end, don't take this as whining I could care less that I got demoted I saw it coming from the beginning. So back to the actual subject of the thread, I'm leaving for awhile a month or two maybe, until I feel some worth in actually playing this game again. Might go back to be iunno. I'll hang around the forums a little just for the times when I feel the need to post something. So here's the list of people I'll thank for the times I've had here:

ICECOLD (You've Always Been There Through the Bad and Good)
Lady Ice (For being cool headed when I wasn't)
Surgeypurgey (For being a cool friend straight up until you weren't)
Tricky (For giving me something to do without completely ruining the game for me)
Meta (For being cool to me even during Rede vs Silence guild wars you were like "Who cares?" :3)
Robo (For being the guy that still played with us and was nice during those guild wars and even now in joining us Gramps this goes for you too)

If I've forgotten you please let me know

Further player harassment.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Jeffalo13

*"If you can't take the heat, then get out of the kitchen."
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Optimism

Locked and post removed of harassment.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

ZeroUH

March 06, 2011, 04:06:35 PM #3 Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 04:11:13 PM by ZeroUH
It isn't necessary lock this thread, Boss... He has some freinds here... Let them post their "Bye" or "GL" words at least...
Also...Everyone, don't ever think in start a flame war here. We don't need more. I'll warn each person that try to start something...

Muncay, chill out... see you later.

Kevin

I won't be biased towards what was said and or done behind the scenes. You seemed pretty cool, take care and good luck.

Optimism

March 06, 2011, 05:00:36 PM #5 Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 05:01:00 PM by Optimism
Quote from: ZeroUH on March 06, 2011, 04:06:35 PM
It isn't necessary lock this thread, Boss... He has some freinds here... Let them post their "Bye" or "GL" words at least...
Also...Everyone, don't ever think in start a flame war here. We don't need more. I'll warn each person that try to start something...

Muncay, chill out... see you later.

In hindsight, given his posting ability has been removed, it isn't necessary to lock this thread.

We'll be seeing you back here in a while, Muncay. You're a cool guy, but you have to realize a game isn't the end all be all, meaning, don't become so upset over trivial matters here.

Good luck in your absence.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Rossbach

Silence is 1 step closer to falling.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Santa

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Bounty

March 06, 2011, 06:36:35 PM #9 Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 06:38:14 PM by Bounty
You're just taking a break because you got demoted thats it.

Just say it.
--------------------

You will be missed. :(

/Sarcasm.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Iridion

Quote from: Bounty on March 06, 2011, 06:36:35 PM
You're just taking a break because you got demoted thats it.

Just say it.
--------------------

You will be missed. :(

/Sarcasm.

HI5 BOUNTY

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Xrow

zepher12

Woooo almost forgot this acc existed, anyway great show of power abuse opti, thanks to everyone who made a nice post; and just to make this clear, I'm only quitting the forums.

Bounty

Quote from: zepher12 on March 06, 2011, 09:07:12 PM
Woooo almost forgot this acc existed, anyway great show of power abuse opti, thanks to everyone who made a nice post; and just to make this clear, I'm only quitting the forums.

You're still playing ingame then, so that's not quitting bc or "Leaving for Awhile."

Just delete this thread or lock it since he's not even leaving.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Xrow

Quote from: zepher12 on March 06, 2011, 09:07:12 PM
anyway great show of power abuse opti

I wondered why your posting abilities were revoked. Probably no good reason.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-