May 22, 2024, 11:47:02 AMLatest Member: Robpex
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Zeros goodbye topic

Zeros goodbye topic

Started by KillerPig, June 05, 2012, 04:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xkiller712

Quote from: ZeroUH on June 06, 2012, 03:36:04 AM
Quote from: Allie on June 05, 2012, 11:57:32 PM
He goes inactive for a month and my game goes without an overseer for a month. At all BC related decisions I say "Ask Zero, he's in charge". Little did I know his "inactivity" was really him quitting and not telling anyone. Not only that but also when he does decide to quit he posted on my forums without informing me directly as to why or anything regarding that he was leaving at all.

I'm really busy with real life stuff. Things that doesn't let me get online even on the MSN. You can ask Gramps, Meteor, Mhj, Pig or others who I have on msn too... I'm not getting on-line.
Personal reasons... After a certain episode, I'm totally unmotivated and without the slightest desire to continue doing this volunteer job. I want to avoid such things that, unfortunately, have brought me problems because I was giving more attention to the game than my grades in college, for example. Not that it was something bad, I really liked what I did here... Even if during the time I was here, some people never liked my "work"...
At the moment, I'm busy traveling between 3 cities almost every week. Internet became luxury for me now... And this explains my inactivity.
When I have time, I'm with my family or with my girlfriend...
Sorry for disappoint you(again). Sometimes we must do things that we don't like...

Xx Itz Ian

June 06, 2012, 01:51:31 PM #16 Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 01:55:23 PM by Xx Itz Ian
Quote from: Xkiller712 on June 06, 2012, 12:48:53 PM
He goes inactive for a month and my game goes without an overseer for a month. At all BC related decisions I

I'm really busy with real life stuff. Things that doesn't let me get online even on the MSN. You can ask Gramps, Meteor, Mhj, Pig or others who I have on msn too... I'm not getting on-line.
Personal reasons... After a certain episode, I'm totally unmotivated and without the slightest desire to continue doing this volunteer job. I want to avoid such things that, unfortunately, have brought me problems because I was giving more attention to the game than my grades in college, for example. Not that it was something bad, I really liked what I did here... Even if during the time I was here, some people never liked my "work"...
At the moment, I'm busy traveling between 3 cities almost every week. Internet became luxury for me now... And this explains my inactivity.
Sorry for disappoint you(again). Sometimes we must do things that we don't like...

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

KillerPig

put in spam so it couldn't be locked unecessarily not so u guys could shoot spam out of ur asses

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

123bomb123

Quote from: KillerPig on June 06, 2012, 03:42:30 PM
put in spam so it couldn't be locked unecessarily not so u guys could shoot spam out of ur asses
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Xkiller712

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on June 06, 2012, 01:51:31 PM
He goes inactive for a month and my game goes without an overseer for a month. At all BC related decisions I

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: Xkiller712 on June 06, 2012, 06:40:27 PM
Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on June 06, 2012, 01:51:31 PM

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

KillerPig

K thx i lock now cuz of idiots

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-