TheVava

Started by speedy101, April 26, 2011, 09:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedy101

So he was unbanned and now i think he is banned again haha he fails
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

Toast

I don't think having 427 flags could ever get you unbanned.

AllEyesOnMe

He not banned, I played with him alot of games...

zepher2211

Pretty sure he's a member, so 427 flags would get him an account reset on the first ban, and an actual ban if he hacked again.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yoshi91

Damn. I just joined his guild a while ago...
ALL THOSE GUILD POINTS FOR NOTHING.

Tekimoto

Just making a new thread to say he fails? o-o

koolwolf2

Quote from: Tekimoto on April 27, 2011, 04:13:26 AM
Just making a new thread to say he fails? o-o
how fail like
Newest one:

NeoKiller

AllEyesOnMe

I believe in punishment for not respecting the rules.
But I also believe in second chance.

NeoKiller

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on April 28, 2011, 05:48:55 PM
I believe in punishment for not respecting the rules.
But I also believe in second chance.
he was unbanned already like 3 times. so its not the second chance anymore...

123bomb123

What kind of server is this? Just because you have a membership you can buy out of 427 bans? Lol, this server seems like a joke more and more everyday.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Santa

April 29, 2011, 03:19:08 AM #11 Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 03:28:28 AM by RedEyes
He was not un-banned 400 times.  If you read the announcements more often, you would of known that the auto-ban system was not working for a period of time while we switched from Java to a C# server.  The flag counts were correct, but it just didn't auto-ban, meaning it was totally useless for a week or so.  That's why he has so many flags cuz he was hacking non-stop.  He was un-banned one time by me, a few weeks ago, and now he has gotten himself banned again, so I will not be un-banning him.

Dusk

Quote from: RedEyes on April 29, 2011, 03:19:08 AM
He was not un-banned 400 times.  If you read the announcements more often, you would of known that the auto-ban system was not working for a period of time while we switched from Java to a C# server.  The flag counts were correct, but it just didn't auto-ban, meaning it was totally useless for a week or so.  That's why he has so many flags cuz he was hacking non-stop.  He was un-banned one time by me, a few weeks ago, and now he has gotten himself banned again, so I will not be un-banning him.
Switched to a C# Server?!!!!
/FacePalm.

koolwolf2

Quote from: Dusk on April 29, 2011, 07:24:19 AM
Quote from: RedEyes on April 29, 2011, 03:19:08 AM
He was not un-banned 400 times.  If you read the announcements more often, you would of known that the auto-ban system was not working for a period of time while we switched from Java to a C# server.  The flag counts were correct, but it just didn't auto-ban, meaning it was totally useless for a week or so.  That's why he has so many flags cuz he was hacking non-stop.  He was un-banned one time by me, a few weeks ago, and now he has gotten himself banned again, so I will not be un-banning him.
Switched to a C# Server?!!!!
/FacePalm.
lol
Newest one:

speedy101

TheVava made a new acc
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-