May 21, 2024, 07:34:09 PMLatest Member: Robertbof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Izy's application.

Izy's application.

Started by Energized, January 07, 2012, 01:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Energized

Can I see it again, I want to not understand it again.
Man, he has tuf words,crap.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Energized

Quote from: Yz on January 07, 2012, 01:45:44 PM
what?
Remember he's application?
He had complicated words it in.
I want to re-read it, please, to see the hard words.

Yz

No it didn't have any complicated words, it was a really short & simple app of like 2 lines.
DISCORD killyzkill

Energized

January 07, 2012, 01:53:00 PM #4 Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 01:55:58 PM by Energized
Quote from: Yz on January 07, 2012, 01:51:40 PM
No it didn't have any complicated words, it was a really short & simple app of like 2 lines.
Really?
Then who's app was that?( long and complicated?)Selene's?

Yz

probly mine or bubu's, we had the biggest apps .-. but idk a lot of people had huge apps lol
DISCORD killyzkill

antisickness

Quote from: Energized on January 07, 2012, 01:53:00 PM
Really?

Want me to give you a list of long and complicated words instead?

Energized

Quote from: Yz on January 07, 2012, 01:56:17 PM
probly mine or bubu's, we had the biggest apps .-. but idk a lot of people had huge apps lol
Selene had one too, right?

Energized

Quote from: antisickness on January 07, 2012, 01:56:50 PM
Quote from: Energized on January 07, 2012, 01:53:00 PM
Really?

Want me to give you a list of long and complicated words instead?
Yes, pm it to meh.

Allie

Quote from: Izy on July 27, 2011, 04:27:22 PM
Position: GM.

In-game Name: Mod Izy.

In-game Level: 189.

How active I am in-game and on the forums: 4-6 hours a day (in-game), 2-4 hours a day (forums).

Why should I be chosen over other players for this position: Before I start, I would like to clarify that I am not trying to replace Gramps. That is something I simply can't do, as Gramps is one of the very best players this game has ever seen. I have the utmost respect for him, and I hope that he won't be leaving BoutCheetah any time soon. I am merely doing this because there is a GM spot open. I can only hope that all of you believe me when I say that my intentions are pure.

As an in-game moderator, my job is to find and report rule breakers. Although I love my current staff position, I feel like my capabilities are limited by the fact that I myself can't make sure the rule breakers I find are dealt with. The only thing I can do is post screenshots of them on the forum, and hope that someone with higher authority than me will view my reports. Sure, that may be enough for some, but not for me. I will not settle until BoutCheetah is a safe haven for everyone.

I believe I am fairly well known in this community. I started playing BOTS!! during 2006, and I have been playing actively ever since. I help everyone who needs my help, and I try to do everything that's good for this game. I respect everyone equally; as much as I crave for respect myself. I do not dislike anyone in this community, and I hope that I am not disliked by anyone. If I get into an argument, I try to settle it in a civilized and mature manner. During my time as an in-game moderator, I have memorized all the in-game rules, which I believe is a great benefit for a GM.

Like I said in my previous application, I promise to do my very best to make sure that BoutCheetah is as great as it possibly can be.

I promise I will never abuse my powers, else I will accept a demotion: I promise to never abuse my powers.

I have previously broken a rule, but have been unbanned: Never.

Yz

Shit my bad, I never saw the GM one lol only the mod one :3
DISCORD killyzkill

Yoshi91

I remembered Selene's one contained jumbo shrimp size vocab but awkward grammar. Anyway.. 'twas good.

Izy app ftw . it has gud structure.

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Energized

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-