May 11, 2024, 03:55:15 AMLatest Member: Valerie54O
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Level Cap Suggestion

Level Cap Suggestion

Started by Soapy, March 20, 2011, 12:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soapy

Quote from: NeoKiller on March 20, 2011, 12:54:57 PM
1. Avoid double posts please, you can edit your posts by clicking "modify"
2. Speak understandable english please.
3. How would you know how much ofthe lvl 200 ppl are active ?
4. The level cap won't be changed anyways, this was suggested already, you don't even need to try.
1. was a misclick
2. you can read statistics? im from Northcarolina usa
3. i play virtually 24/7 look at online list and rankingfor there level
4. they didnt give up after failing to make light bulb after the first 999k tries

CoreVersion

no offence, but this is the stupidest suggestion i have ever read.

~ On topic ~ There would be no point in membership other than coloured writing, and 40k coins every Monday, and seriously? who would pay money for purple text. Without the level cap, there is no point in the membership option.

Hey Code Red, guess what? Anti-Virus scan mothafukka!

Soapy

mabye your right "pays 5$ membership, gets 200 in less than month, walks away pridefully".

NeoKiller

Noone is walking away, you are new and dont know the community a lot of lvl 200 are playing, stop talking b.s. these suggestion just fails and Im pretty sure you just made it for your own favor cause you dont want to spend money to buy membership.

CoreVersion

Bo0m, headshot.

I agree with neo o.0

Soapy

March 20, 2011, 01:18:35 PM #20 Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 01:19:53 PM by Soapy
Quote from: NeoKiller on March 20, 2011, 01:11:28 PM
Noone is walking away, you are new and dont know the community a lot of lvl 200 are playing, stop talking b.s. these suggestion just fails and Im pretty sure you just made it for your own favor cause you dont want to spend money to buy membership.
i might be new to this communtiy but ive been playin old bots and many other games/private servers alike i've
seem them die an thrive and this is just a suggestion...
Besides which member plan did you get and are you still donating :]

p.s. people tend to agree with there superiors :)

CoreVersion

March 20, 2011, 01:21:20 PM #21 Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 01:21:40 PM by CoreVersion
So, you have joined this community, aiming to take away one of the most fundamental features of membership, therefore, removing all aspiration for anybody to buy membership, therefore, Stopping Allie, and Kenny earning money...

Smart move.

NeoKiller

March 20, 2011, 01:22:09 PM #22 Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 01:23:18 PM by NeoKiller
Quote from: Soapy on March 20, 2011, 01:18:35 PM
i might be new to this communtiy but ive been playin old bots and many other games/private servers alike i've

With new I dont mean your experience, I mean that you dont know much people here which means you cant know how much of the lvl 200 are still active or not.
My plan with buying membership was only the level cap so I can have fun on lvl 200 and since I know almost every lvl 200 who is active I know the most did it because of the same reason, you might think the other way but Im just telling you how it is ;)

Soapy

Quote from: NeoKiller on March 20, 2011, 01:22:09 PM

With new I dont mean your experience, I mean that you dont know much people here which means you cant know how much of the lvl 200 are still active or not.
My plan with buying membership was only the level cap so I can have fun on lvl 200 and since I know almost every lvl 200 who is active I know the most did it because of the same reason, you might think the other way but Im just telling you how it is ;)

i dont mean active as in got to level 200 and quit i mean per day that is actually playing a game :s
so if people buy it just to level to 200 what happens to server funds after they level to it ? go up or down >_>

NeoKiller

Quote from: Soapy on March 20, 2011, 01:26:15 PM

i dont mean active as in got to level 200 and quit i mean per day that is actually playing a game :s
so if people buy it just to level to 200 what happens to server funds after they level to it ? go up or down >_>

People dont buy membership because of the way getting to lvl 200, they want to be and stay lvl 200 to pvp or grind for gp or whatever.
And even if they would stop playing at lvl 200, it makes no difference if a non-member or member are lvl 200 and is inactive.

Soapy

Quote from: NeoKiller on March 20, 2011, 01:29:32 PM
Quote from: Soapy on March 20, 2011, 01:26:15 PM

People dont buy membership because of the way getting to lvl 200, they want to be and stay lvl 200 to pvp or grind for gp or whatever.
And even if they would stop playing at lvl 200, it makes no difference if a non-member or member are lvl 200 and is inactive.
clarify this? speak english :/

Shadow

This suggestion is a fail and will not happen.

Members play an extremely important role with this server.  So we deserve the advantages if everyone could get to 200 I wouldn't of bought membership either.  Membership was designed to give us advantages level cap increase being the main one.  If they would allow everyone to get to 200 then membership would be useless like Neo said.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

zepher2211

March 20, 2011, 03:38:55 PM #27 Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 03:43:49 PM by zepher2211
He's an idiot, he just said that he could tell who members were based on the rankings, more and more people are buying the membership before they get to level 150, so you fail.

EDIT
On a side note I srsly doubt a guy like you would get 200 in less then a month
Powersurge
Headstrong

cybercjt

Quote from: Shadow on March 20, 2011, 02:25:30 PM

Members play an extremely important role with this server.  So we deserve the advantages if everyone could get to 200 I wouldn't of bought membership either.  Membership was designed to give us advantages level cap increase being the main one.  If they would allow everyone to get to 200 then membership would be useless like Neo said.

well members dont really play an extemely important role in the game..
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

NeoKiller

Quote from: cybercjt on March 21, 2011, 06:06:10 AM
Quote from: Shadow on March 20, 2011, 02:25:30 PM

well members dont really play an extemely important role in the game..

NO members = NO break even point for they money they pay for the server = no server

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-