May 19, 2024, 11:57:51 AMLatest Member: soaka4555
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Why Allie

Why Allie

Started by Scythe, August 31, 2011, 04:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoshi91

September 01, 2011, 04:06:01 PM #60 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 04:08:58 PM by Yoshi91
what evidence have you got on that?

actually, let's not go off topic to this already off topic thread, k? If you want to argue with me, PM me.

Iridion

dont you feel redundant?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Izy

Keep going off topic and I'll lock this.
The measure of a man is what he does with power.

GAMERTAG: Izy619
PSN: Izy619

Meta

This thread went off topic 3 hours ago, IN A OFF TOPIC SECTION HUR DUR  ;o

Yoshi91

Even though this is in the off topic section, it is still a thread about a certain off-"topic". 
@iri; It's call irony. "redundant" is a poor word for it.
@izy; might as well lock this thread now since it's not gathering any of the subject attention like allie and kenny or opti at least to come over. Plus the question was answered already.

BonzoDog

September 01, 2011, 07:07:15 PM #65 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 07:17:27 PM by BonzoDog
Ok so I am head of Youtube & Facebook and I have this to say:

All you haters out their (such as Meta) saying the media team sucks for having one shitty video, please feel free to set fire to yourself (over the top there :L). I said that because not one member of the team has actually been given any details yet to the Zylon Gaming Youtube or the Zylon Gaming Facebook so if your hating on me saying I can't edit shit, get out of here because I havn't even got the account details, that shitty 1 video isn't mine so please, for gods sake don't say the media team sucks, we havn't had the chance to do shit when we have no details, Meta i'm expecting an apoligy from you pretty god damn soon.

If you want to hate on anyone, hate on GM Opti & Admin Allie for not giving out the Account Details to any members of the media team, not even me. (Your Hating on Yoshi my co-head too, leave him alone, as I said we can't do shit right now.)

KillerPig

Quote from: BonzoDog on September 01, 2011, 07:07:15 PM

All you haters out their (such as Meta) saying the media team sucks for having one shitty video, please feel free to set fire to yourself (over the top there :L). I said that because not one member of the team has actually been given any details yet to the Zylon Gaming Youtube or the Zylon Gaming Facebook so if your hating on me saying I can't edit shit, get out of here because I havn't even got the account details, that shitty 1 video isn't mine so please, for gods sake don't say the media team sucks, we havn't had the chance to do shit when we have no details, Meta i'm expecting an apoligy from you pretty god damn soon.

If you want to hate on anyone, hate on GM Opti & Admin Allie for not giving out the Account Details to any members of the media team, not even me.

Colors much? You say to hate on Allie and Opti... you don't have to tell them, they already are...

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

BonzoDog

Quote from: mhj on August 31, 2011, 01:00:32 PM
Our media team sucks, 1 vid so far.... Thanks for telling the story Jeffeh ;)

Quote from: Meta on August 31, 2011, 12:59:22 PM
Quote from: mo9 on August 31, 2011, 12:00:28 PM
cause opti told her she was responsible for his media team cause she is an admin
so she demoted herself

Tell full story or gtfo.

Opti and Allie were basically waiting for each other to work on Media team, Allie told Opti not to wait for her because it's his project and it's his responsibility. Opti told Allie that she was the Admin and is supposed to work with him, she never supported the idea of having a Media team so she demoted herself.

tl;dr they were arguing about the media team (which i don't like the idea since no one is doing anything AND THE VIDEO MAKERS SUCK AT IT).

Quote from: Meta on August 31, 2011, 03:06:27 PM
Honestly, having a media team is a bad idea, facebook and twitter is fine but it's better having more than one channel based on the game, the more people make bc videos on their own channels, the more popular it'll get. Just my opinion tho..

If you want to hate on anyone, hate on GM Opti & Admin Allie for not giving out the Account Details to any members of the media team, not even me. (Your Hating on Yoshi my co-head too, leave him alone, as I said we can't do shit right now.)

Meta

September 01, 2011, 07:30:52 PM #68 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 07:33:05 PM by Meta

LOL you seriously calling me out? Wow, when I beat you in PvP, you kicked me and never let me in ANY of your PvP rooms, and you call me the hater? You may be the head of Youtube and Facebook but you're doing a terrible job. BTW, if you say you don't wanna cause trouble (using what you said in the staff application a while back against you) why you start problems with me? You just mad because you don't have your master telling you what to do, grow up you 3 year old fruit. :)

A apology? HAH, yeah I'm going to beg a new*** for forgiveness, I'll get on my knees. lolno

BonzoDog

Quote from: Meta on September 01, 2011, 07:30:52 PM

LOL you seriously calling me out? Wow, when I beat you in PvP, you kicked me and never let me in ANY of your PvP rooms, and you call me the hater? You may be the head of Youtube and Facebook but you're doing a terrible job. BTW, if you say you don't wanna cause trouble (using what you said in the staff application a while back against you) why you start problems with me? You just mad because you don't have your master telling you what to do, grow up you 3 year old fruit. :)

I kicked you out of PvP because I was giving OG_BABY_COLD a 1v1

+ back on topic. HOW AM I DOING A TERRIBLE JOB!!?? WE HAVN'T GOT THE ****ING YOUTUBE DETAILS YET! WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING!!?? CAN'T YOU ****ING READ!? THATS WHY I MADE THAT COMMENT TO EXPLAIN THE SITUATION YOU IGNORANT ****.

Sorry for the insults, but be the bigger man and apoligise, clearly you weren't capable of reading mine & yoshi's explanation of us NOT HAVING THE DETAILS. So don't tell us we're doing a terrible job, we can't doing anything without details, please feel free to hate on Admin Allie & GM Optimism as THEY have the details & the media team doesn't.

sorry again for getting annoyed but you can see where i'm coming from, you didn't listen to me when I said I don't have the details to YouTube yet & then insulted how well we are doing.

Grow up & apoligise, be a big man.

KillerPig

September 01, 2011, 07:37:08 PM #70 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 07:38:18 PM by KillerPig
Take this to PM guys...

EDIT: Oh, and you should be apologizing to Meta. You just called him some pretty rough stuff.

BonzoDog

September 01, 2011, 07:39:58 PM #71 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 07:40:48 PM by BonzoDog
Quote from: KillerPig on September 01, 2011, 07:37:08 PM
Take this to PM guys...

EDIT: Oh, and you should be apologizing to Meta. You just called him some pretty rough stuff.

I apoligised twice in that very same post, he needs no man up and apoligise to the Media Team for the insults as they quite frankly can't do anything yet.

Edit: I'm not taking this to PM, I want him to Publicly apoligise to the media team.

KillerPig

Quote from: BonzoDog on September 01, 2011, 07:39:58 PM
Take this to PM guys...

I apoligised twice in that very same post, he needs no man up and apoligise to the Media Team for the insults as they quite frankly can't do anything yet.

Edit: I'm not taking this to PM, I want him to Publicly apoligise to the media team.

We all know Meta, and we probably know he won't be apologizing to anyone. So either take it to PM or drop it, this will just become much worse.

BonzoDog

Quote from: KillerPig on September 01, 2011, 07:43:38 PM
Quote from: BonzoDog on September 01, 2011, 07:39:58 PM
Take this to PM guys...

We all know Meta, and we probably know he won't be apologizing to anyone. So either take it to PM or drop it, this will just become much worse.

Sure i'll drop it, but can I at least ask you this.

Do you at least understand why I should be mad at him?

*HINT* Insulting a team's YouTube page which they have nothing to do with yet *HINT*

KillerPig

Yeah, I feel you, I really do. Meta is Meta, and we can't change that. It's time for YOU to be the bigger person and just let it go....
/I'mDoneSoundingLikeAMom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-