May 19, 2024, 02:26:55 PMLatest Member: Daiazal
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Why does this game have membership?

Why does this game have membership?

Started by BoutRoodi, September 16, 2011, 01:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoutRoodi

You technically are forced to because in PVP all level 200 can kill you because you are only level 150 and there's a stupid bot stract limit (so desperate for money) so you can't be good.
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

Click

Quote from: mhj on September 16, 2011, 01:18:42 PM
This is general discussion...
Zylongaming wouldn't make any money on selling coins. There is more profit in membership. Membership also gives them a monthly earning, instead of a unstable earning. With a monthly earning they will know what their stabile budget. I think that's a reason for Acclaims bankruptcy, they didn't have a stabile earning.
Quote from: hawk5005 on September 16, 2011, 01:17:44 PM
To pay for the huge ass server that has no lag ( pvp has peer to peer connection so if it's lag, it's only you, not the server ), very stable and supports hundreds of players online simultaneously without lagging.

If that doesnt answer your question, it just means your an idiot.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

hawk5005

September 16, 2011, 01:37:45 PM #17 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 01:39:46 PM by hawk5005
Quote from: BoutRoodi on September 16, 2011, 01:36:37 PM
You technically are forced to because in PVP all level 200 can kill you because you are only level 150 and there's a stupid bot stract limit (so desperate for money) so you can't be good.
Hah.
That answer is so stupid.
Skill.
If you have it, level doesn't matter.
Botstract doesn't matter.
You are NOT forced to buy it.
Plus you can make a room called "150 or under" and kick everyone above 150 out.
You can also use the tags that can make you have the powers of a god.

BoutRoodi

hawk5005

Quote from: BoutRoodi on September 16, 2011, 01:39:20 PM
Skill ... bullshit.
Haha, means you never fought anyone with skill before.
Nor do you have any.
As I previously said:
Quote from: hawk5005 on September 16, 2011, 01:37:45 PM
Plus you can make a room called "150 or under" and kick everyone above 150 out.
You can also use the tags that can make you have the powers of a god.

BoutRoodi

Yes buy the tags also work on your enemy.

mhj

Quote from: BoutRoodi on September 16, 2011, 01:39:20 PM
Skill ... bullshit.

You must be retarted to not understand what we are saying.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

hawk5005

September 16, 2011, 01:45:20 PM #22 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 01:49:07 PM by hawk5005
Quote from: BoutRoodi on September 16, 2011, 01:43:13 PM
Yes but they make you have same stats no matter what.
You are stubborn and you do not read all the posts carefully.
The answer has been given to you several times yet each and every time you ignored it and went off-topic.
Read all the replies and then reply again.
Oh and you also ignored the last part of my message when I said that you can make a room called " 150 and under " and kick everyone above 150 out of the room.

kaos555

It doesn't matter if you're facing a level 200, if you are GOOD at pvp you'll still win, but if you suck ur bound to lose.

The path is open.

Yz

Quote from: BoutRoodi
Why don't they just get a job instead of getting money of teenagers who live on their computer?

This is their job. Hosting a gaming server and making pay2play options so they can make a bit of money without even leaving home. It's a lazier way, and the income may not be as much as an adult's job, but it's a stay-at-home job that they can do underrage.

Skill ... bullshit.

Lawyer skills? You sound autistic to me, sir. This game is all about lag and skill. I go on my lv 150 and rape 200's all the time. You should GET SOME SKILL before you talk about how gear-orientated this game is. I'll crush you any time with my lv 150 against your lv 200.

Well duh. Who would want god mode for yourself only in PvP? Losers, that's who. It ultimately kills the purpose of the game if one person had inf hp against someone without inf hp.

So in real life you pay $5.50 every month to live?

It's not just ONE person paying $5.50 a month. There are many paying players, and some spend $100's of dollars. Also, it's not a living payment, the hosts parents still buy most of the food and life necessities. It's just a side hobby that generates money for the occasional spoil.
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

September 16, 2011, 02:30:31 PM #25 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 02:32:36 PM by deathraper
Quote from: BoutRoodi on September 16, 2011, 01:36:37 PM
Dude i beat u twice in 1v1 and kompostas saw it and when kompostas was lvl 150 he beat so many lvl 200's
Don't think, feel

Iridion

because bad people like icecold can buy stuff instead of working on it like good people like me

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Santa

You see, if we wanted too, we could do exactly what acclaim did, but we decided to use membership instead.

mhj

I believe that Acclaims went down because of their system. Acclaims used the coins payment and they went down because they didn't have a stable earning.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Yz

Quote from: mhj on September 16, 2011, 03:07:47 PM
I believe that Acclaims went down because of their system. Acclaims used the coins payment and they went down because they didn't have a stable earning.

they went down because their developers (BOUT from n-log) went bankrupt due to small amount of players so acclaim couldn't release updates and they just gave up on it..
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-