May 07, 2024, 04:24:58 AMLatest Member: Hayden91P9
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Wii, PS3, or Xbox360?

Wii, PS3, or Xbox360?

Started by paki, September 19, 2010, 03:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

Players on ps3 are too stupid to boost/def from hunters o_o

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

iwasbobo

Get a couple friends, make everyone appear offline, and go in FFA.

BOOM. You get to boost.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

t41nt3d_s1n

;\ i got into a 10th prestige lobby...

woo sitrep pro ;D
::·´`·.¸.>> 致å'½çš,,æ‰"击 [coup de grâce] <<·´`·.¸.::

-----

|ADAPT|CHANGE|EVOLVE|

|METAMORPHOSIS|

-----

paki

t41nt3d_s1n

-----

|ADAPT|CHANGE|EVOLVE|

|METAMORPHOSIS|

-----

zomniethe4

Zom

iwasbobo

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

paki

zomniethe4

Wait don't just get a wii think about all the features it has compared to the playstation 3. The wii you can get up and get moving and stuff but with the ps3 you can do a lot more example you have playstation network, blue ray DVD player, certain games you can move the controller around to play, you can save movies and music . with the wii you can also play one of my favorite- game ube games you can create mii's and enter contest, go back in past and buy old nintendo games to play on the wii but it's main purpose is to keep people in shape so it's all on you.   Also I wouldve had this a lot more organized and some words might be different because I'm doing this on my ipod

Zom

iwasbobo

Blue ray on the PS3 is horrible. AGAIN: A big screen TV will kill the quality.

Zom does give a good point about playing old games though. You need a special controller, but it's worth it. =D

Luckily for me, I have an N64 AND Game Cube, so I don't need to buy any games off of the Wii. xD

zomniethe4

Quote from: iwasbobo on September 20, 2010, 12:54:34 AM

Zom does give a good point about playing old games though. You need a special controller, but it's worth it. =D

Luckily for me, I have an N64 AND Game Cube, so I don't need to buy any games off of the Wii. xD
Lmao I have both of those and a dreamcast

Zom

paki

Quote from: zomniethe4 on September 20, 2010, 12:51:39 AM
Wait don't just get a wii think about all the features it has compared to the playstation 3. The wii you can get up and get moving and stuff but with the ps3 you can do a lot more example you have playstation network, blue ray DVD player, certain games you can move the controller around to play, you can save movies and music with the wii you can also play one of my favorite- game ube games you can create mii's and enter contest, go back in past and buy old nintendo games to play on the wii but it's main purpose is to keep people in shape so it's all on you.   Also I wouldve had this a lot more organized and some words might be different because I'm doing this on my ipod

Posting on ipod touch is very troublesome. I did it all the time on the can >_>

But ic where your getting at.

I still find the wii>ps3 just in the sence that I want to be moving as well, not just sitting on my couch all day ks'ing on mw2. Blueray and all those features, I would love to have. But im not much of a HARDKAUR gamer. D:

Quote from: iwasbobo on September 20, 2010, 12:54:34 AM

I hate how they make you buy them off the wii store when you can just buy em for $5 @ ebgames or something ,-,

I'd love to play super mario n64 style on wii. buying the seperate controller would be worth it.

I'd also like to consider the types of modding and hacking you could do with the systems. Any links to modding/hacking sites for wii/ps3 would be appreciated D:

t41nt3d_s1n

QuoteI want to be moving as well, not just sitting on my couch all day
i have a wii also... but tbh, most of the games don't require any movement at all...

all you have to do is shake the controller and it'll react. ive played plenty of times sitting on the couch ;\
brawl is another great game for the wii... it doesnt require movement either.

QuoteBut im not much of a HARDKAUR gamer. D:
wii is more of a family console imo. for personal use, its not much fun. if youre really lenient about gaming, i'd choose the wii. its great for occasional use. i used to play the wii a lot, but ive gotten bored of it... which is why i made the switch to 360.

-----

|ADAPT|CHANGE|EVOLVE|

|METAMORPHOSIS|

-----

iwasbobo

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-