May 18, 2024, 09:39:36 PMLatest Member: PreciousJ2
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Most pvp games?

Most pvp games?

Started by hawk5005, November 13, 2011, 09:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk5005

Win:   2830
Lose:  9089
Total:  11919

Anyone has more? :P

Shadow

AMG !!!! Hawk you bad mang very bad lol....jk jk :P
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

hawk5005

Lol, most of those games were played on holo so yeah... :P

Shadow

Yeah, I know lol I was just messing :P.  Btw did you and Meteor have your fight for the PvP team yet ? haha
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

hawk5005

Nope.
It's pretty annoying when fighting him because we have an almost perfect connection.
And I can't delay hit him through guard which makes it hard to hit him when hes using mobost.

Shadow

Quote from: hawk5005 on November 13, 2011, 09:36:45 AM
Nope.
It's pretty annoying when fighting him because we have an almost perfect connection.
And I can't delay hit him through guard which makes it hard to hit him when hes using mobost.
GC is your friend friend my brother lol.

hawk5005

Hmm, that reminds me, I can, and I did beat Meteor with GC lol.

Meteor

Quote from: Shadow on November 13, 2011, 09:38:07 AM
Quote from: hawk5005 on November 13, 2011, 09:36:45 AM
Nope.
GC is your friend friend my brother lol.
Amg why did you have to remind him of my weakness D:<

(click to show/hide)

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-