May 07, 2024, 11:11:58 PMLatest Member: migZep
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » I beat Fonce of Courage Crew :)

I beat Fonce of Courage Crew :)

Started by cybercjt, April 20, 2011, 03:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

Quote from: ZeroUH on April 20, 2011, 05:13:04 PM
Sexual jokes+flame?
Tsc tsc tsc...
I agree with flame but I didnt mean it as sexual joke and I didnt mean it at all I just raged :)

AllEyesOnMe

Amg Di you need to be more carefull.
And  Fonce or whatever your name is, you should have some respect for low lvls. ( He took all hps.. )
Mommy told me it's not nice to post screenys of me winning/losing, but I couldn't help it so here it goes.

Iridion

Quote from: NeoKiller on April 20, 2011, 05:08:04 PM
He is ofc no ***got I just raged cause there was no real reason to delete it.
and yea meta you right I deserve a warning.
Sorry for the rage.
Tsc tsc tsc... BAD NEO! BAD NEEEEO! ò.ó
never seen anything stupid like that

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

aeroaigle

April 20, 2011, 05:19:13 PM #33 Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 05:20:43 PM by aeroaigle
umm hp is ffa and you came in there knowing you are gonna fight a lvl 200...oh and i suicided the match cause you were just sitting there 13 mins lol. Oh and di you are better than me cause you beat me with only half of your health.

Meteor

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on April 20, 2011, 05:15:14 PM
And  Fonce or whatever your name is, you should have some respect for low lvls. ( He took all hps.. )
Mommy told me it's not nice to post screenys of me winning/losing, but I couldn't help it so here it goes.
Nice time lol o-O
And I thought that our 9 mins failed.Screenshot is like this cause it has some other stuff in it and I had to cut it.

(click to show/hide)

AllEyesOnMe

April 20, 2011, 05:24:51 PM #35 Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 05:26:41 PM by AllEyesOnMe
Quote from: aeroaigle on April 20, 2011, 05:19:13 PM
umm hp is ffa and you came in there knowing you are gonna fight a lvl 200...oh and i suicided the match cause you were just sitting there 13 mins lol. Oh and di you are better than me cause you beat me with only half of your health.
Lmao that is the biggest bullshit I ever heared.
You suicided because I was JUST SITTING there ?, take a look at the hp ... just sitting, lololololololol ur too much man =].

aeroaigle

Ya because at first we were fighting then you just sat there afterwards. Yes I was there lol...Oh and about respect, it is a game therefore imo trying is the best respect that a person can give to another person. I would be disrespecting ya if I happen to beat you then say like "Wow you suck" or something like that.

dimon69

Quote from: Meteor on April 20, 2011, 05:22:00 PM
Nice time lol o-O
And I thought that our 9 mins failed.Screenshot is like this cause it has some other stuff in it and I had to cut it.

Uhm... Thanks for cutting it.. I really appreciate. ^^. XDD... Ugh.. I was wondering if you'll post that and if you will cut it.. [thank god u did ;o]
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

hawk5005

Meteor

Quote from: dimon69 on April 20, 2011, 05:34:39 PM
Quote from: Meteor on April 20, 2011, 05:22:00 PM
Nice time lol o-O

Uhm... Thanks for cutting it.. I really appreciate. ^^. XDD... Ugh.. I was wondering if you'll post that and if you will cut it.. [thank god u did ;o]
Hey np ;)
@Grim: No need to post it twice,you could have just quoted my post.

(click to show/hide)

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: aeroaigle on April 20, 2011, 05:32:33 PM
Ya because at first we were fighting then you just sat there afterwards. Yes I was there lol...Oh and about respect, it is a game therefore imo trying is the best respect that a person can give to another person. I would be disrespecting ya if I happen to beat you then say like "Wow you suck" or something like that.
I don't remember "sitting there" your full of crap...
Even so, let's say someone just stays there, why don't you do something about it ? why not kill them, instead of suiciding ? =]

aeroaigle

April 20, 2011, 05:46:30 PM #41 Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 06:01:27 PM by aeroaigle
You was sitting there(ok technically you were not, but you were just running around on the bottom lol and maybe every once in a while jump near to where I was, then quickly run away) and I did try atking you, but you ran most of the time when i tried and trying to chase a surge with a patch is quite funny lol.

dimon69

Quote from: aeroaigle on April 20, 2011, 05:46:30 PM
You was sitting there and I did try atking you, but you ran most of the time when i tried and trying to chase a surge with a patch is quite funny lol.
More funny when u chase me xD..
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

legiticals

Quote from: Meta on April 20, 2011, 10:09:15 AM
those "pros" in pvp still suck compared to pvpers in couragecrew and redemption

plus, players in silence who pvp mostly lags like @#($
anyone who uses the word "pro" to define someone at this game suffers from down syndrome and doesn't know shit.  I'm not even a pvper and I still beat most of these CC fegs and stuff when icba.

mega hardcore kevin penguin

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: legiticals on April 20, 2011, 06:45:46 PM
Quote from: Meta on April 20, 2011, 10:09:15 AM
those "pros" in pvp still suck compared to pvpers in couragecrew and redemption

plus, players in silence who pvp mostly lags like @#($
anyone who uses the word "pro" to define someone at this game suffers from down syndrome and doesn't know shit.  I'm not even a pvper and I still beat most of these CC fegs and stuff when icba.
You think that by bashing other people you can prove your point ? You silly goose.
May you never get more than one sheet of toilet paper at a time.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-