May 09, 2024, 11:18:17 AMLatest Member: Avast
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » @selene on the halloween event topic

@selene on the halloween event topic

Started by Yz, October 23, 2011, 05:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

Tricky who do you think is better pvper, Kompy or Khaos?

Yz

khaos by FARR... its ridiculous how much kompy overrates himself. khaos can take me to red, kompy can barely take me out of blue
DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

Quote from: Yz on October 23, 2011, 08:55:03 PM
khaos by FARR... its ridiculous how much kompy overrates himself. khaos can take me to red, kompy can barely take me out of blue
You got that wrong, Kompy beat Khaos like 5 times that I seen them 1v1.

Yz

Quote from: Selene on October 23, 2011, 09:01:03 PM

khaos on a ram+no member flags, komp surge/member flags
DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

Quote from: Yz on October 23, 2011, 09:02:32 PM
Quote from: Selene on October 23, 2011, 09:01:03 PM

khaos on a ram+no member flags, komp surge/member flags
You got a point....  :-X

Yz

khaos is also playing on a shit netbook lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

Shadow

October 23, 2011, 09:18:59 PM #22 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 09:19:50 PM by Shadow
No I'm not better than Tricky I will admit that.  I'm getting a little better against him but I still have much more to learn.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Yz

Quote from: Shadow on October 23, 2011, 09:18:59 PM
No I'm not better than Tricky I will admit that.  I'm getting there but I still have much more to learn.

in terms of skill you're not far off at all :p but with lag ill always have the advantage~
DISCORD killyzkill

Shadow

Well I'll admit I lag somewhat to.  Hopefully whenever I decide to get a good PC to replace this crap netbook I'll be able to play a little better.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

antisickness

I've been playing on a netbook forever...

When I was playing on pc, back on bots, I thought it was worse.

Or maybe it was because I was far younger and didn't have the dexterity/reflex

.....I still suck at pvp, though.

Shadow

Idk I just like having a gaming tower and a nice size screen.  I go to my friends house every now and then and he has these beastly gaming computers and I just do better on them Idk why. 

Yoshi91

cause they're: 
Quote from: Shadow on October 23, 2011, 09:30:12 PM
beastly gaming computers

B)

i fail at pvp, but at random times i weirdly pwnz butts!!

lev. 1 butts to be specific Cx

antisickness

October 23, 2011, 09:36:07 PM #28 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 09:37:14 PM by antisickness
It might just be influence of the computer that makes you "play better" =_=

Next time you pvp, think of your netbook as a super comouter and see if you play better. lol  ;D

lol at ^ post x]

Shadow

Quote from: antisickness on October 23, 2011, 09:36:07 PM
It might just be influence of the computer that makes you "play better" =_=

Next time you pvp, think of your netbook as a super comouter and see if you play better. lol  ;D

lol at ^ post x]
lol My netbook don't run smooth though, his does.  This one is a little glitchy (slow frames per second) and yeah I don't think that'll help.  The netbook was a grad present to replace my old broken PC lol.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-