May 09, 2024, 01:22:04 PMLatest Member: LuellaKend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Why Was Cooky Muted?

Why Was Cooky Muted?

Started by 123bomb123, March 27, 2013, 02:20:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Mario666

March 27, 2013, 12:14:36 PM #16 Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 12:19:28 PM by Mario666

Infinity

March 27, 2013, 12:26:35 PM #17 Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 12:28:45 PM by Infinity
no we cant do anything the staff r dictators nd when they get mad they just ban and mute but still
apparently theres some super secret staff section where they discus it
#freecooky

edit: actually they r nazis they just banned my alt 2 for probly some dumb reason like creating drama
im a ***got

Yz

cant take anyone seriously qqin bout staff anymore l0l
DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

its just 3 days, no big deal

ZeroUH

Quote from: Infinity on March 27, 2013, 12:26:35 PM
no we cant do anything the staff r dictators nd when they get mad they just ban and mute but still
apparently theres some super secret staff section where they discus it
#freecooky

edit: actually they r nazis they just banned my alt 2 for probly some dumb reason like creating drama
You were banned for spamming(again). Stop trolling and break the rules and you won't have problem with staff. It's so simple.

Quote from: Yz on March 27, 2013, 12:40:42 PM
cant take anyone seriously qqin bout staff anymore l0l
Ikr. The lack of information of those who QQ makes me laugh like horse when they rage...

Infinity

>says 2 things in lobby on 2 different lines
>banned4spam

about right
o well im not going to argue about how i 'spammed' so have a good day
im a ***got

cybercjt

Quote from: Infinity on March 27, 2013, 01:03:38 PM
>says 2 things in lobby on 2 different lines
>banned4spam

about right
o well im not going to argue about how i 'spammed' so have a good day
wow
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Infinity

o ya I appreciated my 'verbal warning' i got to, that never existed
can i just get muted 4 life so i dont get in trouble for 'spamming'
im a ***got

Yz

this is weird coz

">says 2 things in lobby on 2 different lines
>banned4spam"

that really clashes with you getting 3 mutes before you were banned. idk if there was a verbal warning (im pretty sure there was) before the ban, but maybe the 3 ****en mutes woulda lead you into thinking 'i should stop before i get banned'

don't remember the mutes? yeah none of the hardcore freedom fighters ever do, l0l
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Infinity

Quote from: Yz on March 27, 2013, 01:16:50 PM
this is weird coz

">says 2 things in lobby on 2 different lines
>banned4spam"

that really clashes with you getting 3 mutes before you were banned. idk if there was a verbal warning (im pretty sure there was) before the ban, but maybe the 3 ****en mutes woulda lead you into thinking 'i should stop before i get banned'

don't remember the mutes? yeah none of the hardcore freedom fighters ever do, l0l
ya im hardcore freedom fighter
3 mutes, not even so stop pullin info out of ur ass
im a ***got

Yz

look im u

2 lines, not even so stop pullin info out of ur ass
DISCORD killyzkill

Infinity

im a ***got

123bomb123

Quote from: Cooky on March 27, 2013, 12:42:49 PM
the fail in their logic about the warning is that Zero warned me in-game about something I had done on the forums.. so ignoring him shouldnt have resulted in an in-game ban

Hes clearly refering to the warning he gave on the forums

QuoteAnd if you don't stop Cooky, you will be the one muted and banned in-game soon. Take this as my verbal warning. You know exactly what I'll do if you don't OBEY.
Everyone else, forget about this. No more drama or explanations about what happend during max's event. If you have more info, PM me.
Locked.

in-game and on the forums are completely different things when it comes to breaking the rules. If you hack in-game you dont get banned on the forums too. If you get in trouble on the forums you dont get banned in-game too. I never get in trouble in-game either, which makes this even more stupid. I dont have a history of doing this kind of thing.

Zero gave me a warning for something I did on the forums, and upon ignoring him I was banned in-game for 3 days. Thats not right, thats not ok.

Now, if the staff are refering to the warning he gave me after I was banned which was 'dont make a thread about your ban or you will be forum muted'. I didnt get that message until after I had already posted a thread complaining about it. Instead of just removing the thread, Zero chose to mute me anyway. How is that fair?  Its not, and this is the most obvious example of power abuse I have ever seen on this game.

None of the other GMs would have even whispered me about the warning. It was on the forums on a thread I had been posting on.. of course I had seen it. If anything Zero was provoking me by bringing it up and threatening to ban me:

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-