May 09, 2024, 12:14:16 PMLatest Member: Avast
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » What Happen to Admin Santa? Paranoia's Investigation w/ Cooky.

What Happen to Admin Santa? Paranoia's Investigation w/ Cooky.

Started by paranoia, October 16, 2013, 08:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paranoia

I made this in 10 minutes I didn't take the time to revise it so here is the scoop(Its the Raw Version):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTdRNEv4C9g&feature=youtu.be

Paranoia and Cooky The Detectives of Boutcheetah. 8)
EGK!

Cooky

paranoia

Quote from: Cooky on October 16, 2013, 08:04:31 PM
why the **** are you so obsessed with me
No one is obsessed with yah why you getting so paranoid uh? You can't handle paranoia?
EGK!

Materger

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

paranoia

Quote from: Cooky on October 16, 2013, 08:12:40 PM
as admin yz would say

cant handle the autism
He created that saying because of you  ::) Tee hee

MC Popcorn don't got nothing on me.
EGK!

Cooky

Quote from: paranoia on October 16, 2013, 08:13:35 PM

he says it to a lot of people

I just don't get why you always involving me in these things, its really strange. other people even message me about it. 'why is that paranoia guy so obsessed with you'

paranoia

Quote from: Cooky on October 16, 2013, 08:14:21 PM
He created that saying because of you  ::) Tee hee

Darn it cooky you can't take jokes goodness gracious man its spam omg.
EGK!

paranoia

Quote from: Cooky on October 16, 2013, 08:14:21 PM

I just don't get why you always involving me in these things, its really strange. other people even message me about it. 'why is that paranoia guy so obsessed with you'
I am not obsessed with yah and I made disses to yah. Its completely different from being obsessed with you. People on here are just clowns sometimes man clowns I tell you.
EGK!

Cooky

Allie

Materger

as admin yz would say

cant handle the autism

A cooler name and a larger fan base. Sorry. :/

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

Quote from: Allie on October 16, 2013, 08:20:59 PM
you're a jungle clown with a cooky addiction. go away
Allie dont tell me you have Coulrophobia :'(
EGK!

Cooky

paranoia

Quote from: Materger on October 16, 2013, 08:22:35 PM
as admin yz would say

cant handle the autism

Come at me then the only real person who had the guts to do a diss was JustRK much respect.  8)
EGK!

CyberSox

Socks.

Selene

paranoia

Quote from: Selene on October 16, 2013, 08:27:44 PM
God. I honestly feel bad for you at times.
Its alright selene I dont give a **** about what anybody says.
EGK!

Purple

If I look through all of paranoia's posts and find him breaking a forum rule, can he get moderated? I think it'd help the forum out a lot.

^**** im special xd

Allie

Quote from: paranoia on October 16, 2013, 08:26:56 PM
Come at me then the only real person who had the guts to do a diss was JustRK much respect.  8)

i diss u on every thread u make
come@me, ive come@u plenty

Bombz

Quote from: CyberSox on October 16, 2013, 08:27:26 PM
Santa doesn't exist.

From a legend viewpoint, though, here's the article about Saint Nicholas:

Santa Claus, also known as Saint Nicholas, Father Christmas, Kris Kringle, or simply "Santa", is a mythical, historical and legendary figure in folklore who, in Western cultures, is described as bringing gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, or on his feast day, December 6. The legend may have its basis in hagiographical tales concerning the historical figure of Saint Nicholas.

The modern depiction of Santa Claus as a fat, jolly man (or elf) wearing a red coat and trousers with white cuffs and collar, and black leather belt and boots, became popular in the United States in the 19th century due to the significant influence of caricaturist and political cartoonist Thomas Nast. This image has been maintained and reinforced through song, radio, television, and films. In the United Kingdom and Europe, his depiction is often identical to the American Santa, but he is commonly called Father Christmas.

One legend associated with Santa says that he lives in the far north, in a land of perpetual snow. The American version of Santa Claus lives at the North Pole, while Father Christmas is said to reside in Finland. Other details include: he is married and lives with Mrs. Claus; that he makes a list of children throughout the world, categorizing them according to their behavior; that he delivers presents, including toys, candy, and other presents to all of the good boys and girls in the world, and sometimes coal or sticks to the naughty children, in one night; and that he accomplishes this feat with the aid of magical elves who make the toys, and nine flying reindeer who pull his sleigh.

Origins

Early Christian origins

A medieval fresco depicting St Nicholas from the Boyana Church, near Sofia, BulgariaSaint Nicholas of Myra is the primary inspiration for the Christian figure of Santa Claus. He was a 4th century Christian bishop of Myra in Lycia, a province of the Byzantine Anatolia, now in Turkey. Nicholas was famous for his generous gifts to the poor, in particular presenting the three impoverished daughters of a pious Christian with dowries so that they would not have to become prostitutes. He was very religious from an early age and devoted his life entirely to Christianity. In Europe (more precisely the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria and Germany) he is still portrayed as a bearded bishop in canonical robes. The relics of St. Nicholas were transported to Bari in southern Italy by some enterprising Italian merchants; a basilica was constructed in 1087 to house them and the area became a pilgrimage site for the devout. Saint Nicholas became claimed as a patron saint of many diverse groups, from archers and children to pawnbrokers. He is also the patron saint of both Amsterdam and Moscow.

8)

paranoia

Quote from: Purple on October 16, 2013, 08:29:26 PM
If I look through all of paranoia's posts and find him breaking a forum rule, can he get moderated? I think it'd help the forum out a lot.
You can't because I am smart and I post in spam/off topic only. Ill only post in other boards if its needed.

@ Allie You gotta rap first show me your skills.
EGK!

Materger

as admin yz would say

cant handle the autism

MC Popcorn is too busy making real music she will only battle people who are somewhat known, she doesn't like giving unkown rappers the pleasure of facing her till they have proven themselves worthy. 8')

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Selene

Quote from: paranoia on October 16, 2013, 08:31:18 PM
Quote from: Purple on October 16, 2013, 08:29:26 PM
You can't because I am smart and I post in spam/off topic only. Ill only post in other boards if its needed.

@ Allie You gotta rap first show me your skills.
You're quiet dumb. You can still get warned/moderated/muted in spam & off-topic.

Purple

^**** im special xd

Selene

To be honest, Purple would make a great forum Mod. What you think Allie?

paranoia

Quote from: Materger on October 16, 2013, 08:31:44 PM
as admin yz would say

cant handle the autism

Come at me then the only real person who had the guts to do a diss was JustRK much respect.  8)
MC Popcorn is too busy making real music she will only battle people who are somewhat known, she doesn't like giving unkown rappers the pleasure of facing her till they have proven themselves worthy. 8')

Your right I shouldn't give my fame to other by putting there name in my songs.

@selene
If you wanna get technical I haven't really posted anything bad to get me really warned/muted is what Im trying to say.  
EGK!

Materger

Quote from: paranoia on October 16, 2013, 08:35:16 PM
as admin yz would say

cant handle the autism

Come at me then the only real person who had the guts to do a diss was JustRK much respect.  8)

@selene
If you wanna get technical I haven't  posted anything bad to get me really warned/muted is what Im trying to say.  

Please , you're not MC Popcorn. 8')

You rap worse then lil wayne and he's really bad. :c  Spanish rap might be your way out, try it.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

Quote from: Materger on October 16, 2013, 08:37:56 PM
as admin yz would say

cant handle the autism

@selene
If you wanna get technical I haven't  posted anything bad to get me really warned/muted is what Im trying to say.  

You rap worse then lil wayne and he's really bad. :c  Spanish rap might be your way out, try it.
I know lil wayne sucks but MC Popcorn rap worse then Lil B and he is lil wayne's crappyness level x 10
EGK!

Materger

Quote from: paranoia on October 16, 2013, 08:39:35 PM
Quote from: Materger on October 16, 2013, 08:37:56 PM
as admin yz would say

cant handle the autism

@selene
If you wanna get technical I haven't  posted anything bad to get me really warned/muted is what Im trying to say.  

You rap worse then lil wayne and he's really bad. :c  Spanish rap might be your way out, try it.
I know lil wayne sucks but MC Popcorn rap worse then Lil B and he is lil wayne's crappyness level x 10

Please, MC Popcorn is just a figment of my imagination and still raps better then all of chu. come @ mc popcorn bro  8)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Purple

^**** im special xd

paranoia

Quote from: Purple on October 16, 2013, 08:43:14 PM
150 posts and not one rule broken...cba looking further
10 steps ahead I am smart before I post. I dont care about grammar I am to cool for grammars 8)
EGK!

-Speedy-

kenny has just been away because of his comp problems i have heard.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Cooky

Allie

i was going to write some sort of diss on here, but i forgot what you wrote and i dont want to re-read.

paranoia

Quote from: Allie on October 16, 2013, 09:47:15 PM
i was going to write some sort of diss on here, but i forgot what you wrote and i dont want to re-read.
We all know you would do something like that Allie because your infamous with that stuff can't trust yah. :o
EGK!

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*

Cooky

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on October 16, 2013, 09:56:38 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on October 16, 2013, 09:52:33 PM
Quote from: Selene on October 16, 2013, 08:35:08 PM
To be honest, Purple would make a great forum Mod. What you think Allie?
i agree

I don't support the idea
not many supported the idea that your a in game mod cus tbh i think you should be forum mod because you know everything about forums and can debate fairly well and follow the rules. but  idk i just dont think your fitted there.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Purple

I don't think i'd ever be forum mod. There doesn't seem to be a need for a new forum mod, and I doubt Allie trusts me enough anyway.

^**** im special xd

-Speedy-

Quote from: Purple on October 16, 2013, 10:02:39 PM
I don't think i'd ever be forum mod. There doesn't seem to be a need for a new forum mod, and I doubt Allie trusts me enough anyway.
I dont know like say what you want but the forum mods are very inactive other then toast but i have seen they are starting to come back a little bit again.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Cooky

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 16, 2013, 09:59:58 PM
not many supported the idea that your a in game mod

how could they 'support the idea' if no one even knew it was going to happen until it did? besides.. im sure most of my doubters have since changed their views on me

not like I care anyway

Purple

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 16, 2013, 10:04:12 PM
I dont know like say what you want but the forum mods are very inactive other then toast but i have seen they are starting to come back a little bit again.
Even if they're inactive, I rarely see rule breakers that aren't punished. Just because some forum mods are inactive doesn't mean we need a new one. As long as the active forum mods can handle the work that's needed in a timely manner, it doesn't really matter.

^**** im special xd

paranoia

Hold on one sec you better not start no arguments on this topic >:( do that stuff on skype so you can meet face to face like david letterman.
EGK!

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Reviax

I can't believe I actually listened to this video for a whole minute. Looks like you guys have figured out absolutely nothing so far.

Good luck with the rest of the investigation I guess?

Cooky

Quote from: Reviax on October 17, 2013, 02:55:11 AM
I can't believe I actually listened to this video for a whole minute. Looks like you guys have figured out absolutely nothing so far.

I was never involved lol

paranoia

Quote from: Cooky on October 17, 2013, 03:24:25 PM
Quote from: Reviax on October 17, 2013, 02:55:11 AM

I was never involved lol
I see where your going we're undercover 8)
EGK!

Cooky

HyperShadic6

paranoia

EGK!

Cooky

paranoia

EGK!

Iridion

Quote from: Purple on October 16, 2013, 10:06:39 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on October 16, 2013, 10:04:12 PM
Even if they're inactive, I rarely see rule breakers that aren't punished. Just because some forum mods are inactive doesn't mean we need a new one. As long as the active forum mods can handle the work that's needed in a timely manner, it doesn't really matter.
u wouldnt be bad choice

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

paranoia

EGK!

HyperShadic6

paranoia

EGK!

HyperShadic6

paranoia

Quote from: nemano9988 on October 17, 2013, 05:02:40 PM
Paranoia and Cooky The Detectives of Boutcheetah. 8)
OMG i was laughing like for 5 min non stop ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D, omg this is pro works i cant say nothing bad about it

It's the EGK **** man. 8)
EGK!

Helix-Live

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-