May 09, 2024, 03:53:49 AMLatest Member: Robertcib
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » What Happen to Admin Santa? Paranoia's Investigation w/ Cooky.

What Happen to Admin Santa? Paranoia's Investigation w/ Cooky.

Started by paranoia, October 16, 2013, 08:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

paranoia

Quote from: Materger on October 16, 2013, 08:22:35 PM
Quote from: paranoia on October 16, 2013, 08:13:35 PM
Quote from: Cooky on October 16, 2013, 08:12:40 PM
as admin yz would say

cant handle the autism
He created that saying because of you  ::) Tee hee

MC Popcorn don't got nothing on me.

A cooler name and a larger fan base. Sorry. :/
Come at me then the only real person who had the guts to do a diss was JustRK much respect.  8)
EGK!

CyberSox

Socks.

Selene

paranoia

Quote from: Selene on October 16, 2013, 08:27:44 PM
God. I honestly feel bad for you at times.
Its alright selene I dont give a **** about what anybody says.
EGK!

Purple

If I look through all of paranoia's posts and find him breaking a forum rule, can he get moderated? I think it'd help the forum out a lot.

^**** im special xd

Allie

Quote from: paranoia on October 16, 2013, 08:26:56 PM
Come at me then the only real person who had the guts to do a diss was JustRK much respect.  8)

i diss u on every thread u make
come@me, ive come@u plenty

Bombz

Quote from: CyberSox on October 16, 2013, 08:27:26 PM
Santa doesn't exist.

From a legend viewpoint, though, here's the article about Saint Nicholas:

Santa Claus, also known as Saint Nicholas, Father Christmas, Kris Kringle, or simply "Santa", is a mythical, historical and legendary figure in folklore who, in Western cultures, is described as bringing gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, or on his feast day, December 6. The legend may have its basis in hagiographical tales concerning the historical figure of Saint Nicholas.

The modern depiction of Santa Claus as a fat, jolly man (or elf) wearing a red coat and trousers with white cuffs and collar, and black leather belt and boots, became popular in the United States in the 19th century due to the significant influence of caricaturist and political cartoonist Thomas Nast. This image has been maintained and reinforced through song, radio, television, and films. In the United Kingdom and Europe, his depiction is often identical to the American Santa, but he is commonly called Father Christmas.

One legend associated with Santa says that he lives in the far north, in a land of perpetual snow. The American version of Santa Claus lives at the North Pole, while Father Christmas is said to reside in Finland. Other details include: he is married and lives with Mrs. Claus; that he makes a list of children throughout the world, categorizing them according to their behavior; that he delivers presents, including toys, candy, and other presents to all of the good boys and girls in the world, and sometimes coal or sticks to the naughty children, in one night; and that he accomplishes this feat with the aid of magical elves who make the toys, and nine flying reindeer who pull his sleigh.

Origins

Early Christian origins

A medieval fresco depicting St Nicholas from the Boyana Church, near Sofia, BulgariaSaint Nicholas of Myra is the primary inspiration for the Christian figure of Santa Claus. He was a 4th century Christian bishop of Myra in Lycia, a province of the Byzantine Anatolia, now in Turkey. Nicholas was famous for his generous gifts to the poor, in particular presenting the three impoverished daughters of a pious Christian with dowries so that they would not have to become prostitutes. He was very religious from an early age and devoted his life entirely to Christianity. In Europe (more precisely the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria and Germany) he is still portrayed as a bearded bishop in canonical robes. The relics of St. Nicholas were transported to Bari in southern Italy by some enterprising Italian merchants; a basilica was constructed in 1087 to house them and the area became a pilgrimage site for the devout. Saint Nicholas became claimed as a patron saint of many diverse groups, from archers and children to pawnbrokers. He is also the patron saint of both Amsterdam and Moscow.

8)

paranoia

Quote from: Purple on October 16, 2013, 08:29:26 PM
If I look through all of paranoia's posts and find him breaking a forum rule, can he get moderated? I think it'd help the forum out a lot.
You can't because I am smart and I post in spam/off topic only. Ill only post in other boards if its needed.

@ Allie You gotta rap first show me your skills.
EGK!

Materger

as admin yz would say

cant handle the autism

MC Popcorn is too busy making real music she will only battle people who are somewhat known, she doesn't like giving unkown rappers the pleasure of facing her till they have proven themselves worthy. 8')

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Selene

Quote from: paranoia on October 16, 2013, 08:31:18 PM
Quote from: Purple on October 16, 2013, 08:29:26 PM
You can't because I am smart and I post in spam/off topic only. Ill only post in other boards if its needed.

@ Allie You gotta rap first show me your skills.
You're quiet dumb. You can still get warned/moderated/muted in spam & off-topic.

Purple

^**** im special xd

Selene

To be honest, Purple would make a great forum Mod. What you think Allie?

paranoia

Quote from: Materger on October 16, 2013, 08:31:44 PM
as admin yz would say

cant handle the autism

Come at me then the only real person who had the guts to do a diss was JustRK much respect.  8)
MC Popcorn is too busy making real music she will only battle people who are somewhat known, she doesn't like giving unkown rappers the pleasure of facing her till they have proven themselves worthy. 8')

Your right I shouldn't give my fame to other by putting there name in my songs.

@selene
If you wanna get technical I haven't really posted anything bad to get me really warned/muted is what Im trying to say.  
EGK!

Materger

Quote from: paranoia on October 16, 2013, 08:35:16 PM
Quote from: Materger on October 16, 2013, 08:31:44 PM
as admin yz would say

cant handle the autism

Come at me then the only real person who had the guts to do a diss was JustRK much respect.  8)

Your right I shouldn't give my fame to other by putting there name in my songs.

@selene
If you wanna get technical I haven't  posted anything bad to get me really warned/muted is what Im trying to say.  

Please , you're not MC Popcorn. 8')

You rap worse then lil wayne and he's really bad. :c  Spanish rap might be your way out, try it.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-