May 09, 2024, 06:03:27 AMLatest Member: Robertcib
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » What Happen to Admin Santa? Paranoia's Investigation w/ Cooky.

What Happen to Admin Santa? Paranoia's Investigation w/ Cooky.

Started by paranoia, October 16, 2013, 08:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 16, 2013, 10:04:12 PM
Quote from: Purple on October 16, 2013, 10:02:39 PM
I don't think i'd ever be forum mod. There doesn't seem to be a need for a new forum mod, and I doubt Allie trusts me enough anyway.
I dont know like say what you want but the forum mods are very inactive other then toast but i have seen they are starting to come back a little bit again.
Even if they're inactive, I rarely see rule breakers that aren't punished. Just because some forum mods are inactive doesn't mean we need a new one. As long as the active forum mods can handle the work that's needed in a timely manner, it doesn't really matter.

^**** im special xd

paranoia

Hold on one sec you better not start no arguments on this topic >:( do that stuff on skype so you can meet face to face like david letterman.
EGK!

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Reviax

I can't believe I actually listened to this video for a whole minute. Looks like you guys have figured out absolutely nothing so far.

Good luck with the rest of the investigation I guess?

Cooky

Quote from: Reviax on October 17, 2013, 02:55:11 AM
I can't believe I actually listened to this video for a whole minute. Looks like you guys have figured out absolutely nothing so far.

I was never involved lol

paranoia

Quote from: Cooky on October 17, 2013, 03:24:25 PM
Quote from: Reviax on October 17, 2013, 02:55:11 AM

I was never involved lol
I see where your going we're undercover 8)
EGK!

Cooky

HyperShadic6

paranoia

EGK!

Cooky

paranoia

EGK!

Iridion

Quote from: Purple on October 16, 2013, 10:06:39 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on October 16, 2013, 10:04:12 PM
Quote from: Purple on October 16, 2013, 10:02:39 PM
I don't think i'd ever be forum mod. There doesn't seem to be a need for a new forum mod, and I doubt Allie trusts me enough anyway.
I dont know like say what you want but the forum mods are very inactive other then toast but i have seen they are starting to come back a little bit again.
Even if they're inactive, I rarely see rule breakers that aren't punished. Just because some forum mods are inactive doesn't mean we need a new one. As long as the active forum mods can handle the work that's needed in a timely manner, it doesn't really matter.
u wouldnt be bad choice

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

paranoia

EGK!

HyperShadic6

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-