May 09, 2024, 11:37:18 AMLatest Member: Avast
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Selene,please please please, let Bombz come back. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAASSSEEE!

Selene,please please please, let Bombz come back. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAASSSEEE!

Started by JetSurge, January 04, 2014, 11:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetSurge

I'm throwing myself at your mercy. He's said he's sorry a million times. Give the guy another chance, please please please!!!!!!!!!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Who did that!?

DevilzDemise

Quote from: JetSurge on January 04, 2014, 11:48:52 PM
I'm throwing myself at your mercy. He's said he's sorry a million times. Give the guy another chance, please please please!!!!!!!!!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Awrh. Isn't this cute

Cooky

JetSurge

Quote from: Cooky on January 04, 2014, 11:50:27 PM
he's been given multiple chances

But cooky, please meng, please, we all mess up sometimes. Some more than others. Do you think we should be just thrown away?
Who did that!?

mic99

Quote from: JetSurge on January 04, 2014, 11:54:29 PM
Quote from: Cooky on January 04, 2014, 11:50:27 PM
he's been given multiple chances

But cooky, please meng, please, we all mess up sometimes. Some more than others. Do you think we should be just thrown away?

After multiple warns and he still messes up, there's a punishment.

Why should Bombz be treated any differently than any other person that's moderated?

Selene

JetSurge

Quote from: mic99 on January 04, 2014, 11:56:58 PM

Why should Bombz be treated any differently than any other person that's moderated?

Ya, but he's been banned from the forums. No chance of return. No chance of redemption m8.  :'(
Who did that!?

mic99

Quote from: JetSurge on January 04, 2014, 11:59:11 PM
Quote from: mic99 on January 04, 2014, 11:56:58 PM

Ya, but he's been banned from the forums. No chance of return. No chance of redemption m8.  :'(

I don't know how you don't understand it though. He ****ed up, got warned, continued doing whatever it was/breaking a different rule, got punished. Bombz should remain with his punishment as did all the other people that had received the same thing.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

JetSurge

Quote from: Selene on January 04, 2014, 11:57:54 PM
I like the first one, it's cute.

Oh great and mighty Admin Selene, with all of your divine beauty and limitless power.

If you can find it in your heart to let Bombz return to the forums, i will be eternally grateful, and forever in your debt.
Who did that!?

JetSurge

Who did that!?

DevilzDemise

Quote from: JetSurge on January 05, 2014, 12:07:24 AM
Quote from: Selene on January 04, 2014, 11:57:54 PM
I like the first one, it's cute.

Oh great and mighty Admin Selene, with all of your divine beauty and limitless power.

If you can find it in your heart to let Bombz return to the forums, i will be eternally grateful, and forever in your debt.

Experiences

Avatar! I love that show and have loved it since i was a kid! This gif is so.. easy to get stuck on. I can't stop staring wtf.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-