May 09, 2024, 12:50:29 AMLatest Member: Robertcib
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Selene,please please please, let Bombz come back. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAASSSEEE!

Selene,please please please, let Bombz come back. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAASSSEEE!

Started by JetSurge, January 04, 2014, 11:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetSurge

Quote from: mic99 on January 05, 2014, 12:04:05 AM
I don't know how you don't understand it though. He ****ed up, got warned, continued doing whatever it was/breaking a different rule, got punished. Bombz should remain with his punishment as did all the other people that had received the same thing.

Who did that!?

Cooky

JustRK

I think most people can understand why he's banned.

Also your title is very intrusive, I will give you one more page and I'm most likely going to lock this mess of a thread if someone doesn't do it before me lel.  It's not fair to other players to have this spam the recent posts  ::)

DevilzDemise

Quote from: JustRK on January 05, 2014, 12:14:06 AM

Also your title is very intrusive, I will give you one more page and I'm most likely going to lock this mess of a thread if someone doesn't do it before me lel.  It's not fair to other players to have this spam the recent posts  ::)

Cooky

JetSurge

But......but......but.................Rk..........................i thought we were pals.......................you know.....................like bro's  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Who did that!?

DevilzDemise

Quote from: JetSurge on January 05, 2014, 12:15:48 AM

But......but......but.................Rk..........................i thought we were pals.......................you know.....................like bro's  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

JetSurge

Who did that!?

JustRK

Quote from: Cooky on January 05, 2014, 12:15:32 AM
Also your title is very intrusive

? what do u mean

If you're title doesn't fit inside the recent post section, it's probably a little too much  :P

(click to show/hide)

Quote from: JetSurge on January 05, 2014, 12:15:48 AM

I'm pretty nice about things, but for infractions that numerous I have to leave it to the admins 8)

we can still be pals though  :P

JetSurge

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 05, 2014, 12:21:25 AM
+1Bombz being unbanned and just being muted

Yes Yes, at least let the guy look with envy. Don't lock him out of the house when we're all eating turkey dinner.
Who did that!?

Experiences

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

JetSurge

Who did that!?

Ramk1ng

I had no person issues with bombz what so ever. I saw him in-game on his alt and he just remained being annoying, making inapropiate expression towards the community and to the staff themselves.

It might just be me, but if u want ur account un banned, i would start with showing respect to the ones who deserve it ( basicly all the players who act normally ).

Btw what was the punishment? I have no idea ;p

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-